This position is located in Bangalore, India.
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will be contributing to the development of end-to-end video analytics using Megh’s VAS platform API. You will be responsible for managing, growing, and mentoring the s/w team in Bangalore.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop end-to-end video/speech/text analytics application using open source frameworks.
- Design and develop reference implementations in machine learning and deep learning-based solutions, representing the customers’ technical requirements as the voice of customer and creating competitive analyses from a technical perspective.
- Performance analysis: You may engage in activities such as development of benchmarking harness, adding testing suites and workloads to the harness, performance monitoring, performance projections, performance benchmarking, and code analysis and optimizations.
- Design and implement software components and unit tests in C++/Python.
- Work with software architects to design and implement applications and s/w infrastructure:
- With reviews at each stage to ensure integration into the larger system.
- With an eye to future maintenance.
- With simplicity and clarity.
Qualifications and experience
The following qualifications are required:
- BS/MS with minimum 10+ years relevant experience.
- Degree programs in CS, CE, EE, or similar technical field.
- Clear understanding of object-oriented concepts.
- Development experience in C++ and Python.
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to define and execute tasks with limited direction.
- Data science with video analytics experience.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and think on your feet.
The following qualifications are highly desirable:
- Knowledge/experience in one or more of the AI and machine learnings frameworks, such as TensorFlow, MxNet, Pytorch, and Caffe.
- Familiarity with Computer Vision concepts, including working experience with OpenCV library.
- Familiarity with communication protocols such as REST API, gRPC, Websockets, etc.
- Familiarity with design patterns and system design concepts.