TrovaTrip (you can call us Trova) is a company that’s changing the way people travel and connect with their communities. We bring the ease of modern tech together with curated, expert-designed travel itineraries to power Creators and community leaders who want to bring their online audience offline, by hosting group trips around the globe.
It’s been an exciting couple of years for Trova — we’ve worked with Creators to book 1,500 trips and more than 21,000 Travelers. We raised a $15M Series A, were named to the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies list, and have more than 100 employees. We’re a tech startup that is navigating hypergrowth, and we’re looking for an expert in Creator relations, referral programs, partnerships, and affiliate marketing to help us turn our happy customers into — well, even more happy customers.
Our Marketing team is looking for a creative, customer-first Affiliate & Partnerships Marketer. This is a new role, and will pave the way for how TrovaTrips creates and maintains referral-based growth. You’ll be laser-focused on our primary customer — our Hosts. These are the Creators who use the Trova platform to plan, launch, book, and travel with their communities. These Creators are deeply proud of the audiences they’ve built, and are looking to create connections with their online communities, offline. Given Creators so often turn to one another for recommendations, resources, and ways to monetize and grow their business, we want to make sure our Hosts are being rewarded and recognized for helping others learn about hosting a TrovaTrip.
Sound like something you’re ready to tackle? We’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll do as Trova’s Affiliate & Partnerships Marketing Manager:
- Develop Trova’s nascent Referral program from ideation to execution to reward and recognize Hosts who refer additional Creators to Trova
- Audit existing Referral efforts to determine best areas of growth and opportunity
- Own end-to-end affiliate and partnership campaigns; including strategy development, in-house campaign execution, and reporting
- Identify partnership opportunities that can meet efficient CAC goals, create business proposals and collaborate with cross functional teams across Product, Finance, Marketing, and Revenue to assess opportunities
- Responsible for championing the referral program internally with Sales & continually improving the referral process for internal & external stakeholders
- Own Referral & affiliate forecasting and create plans to grow channel contribution over time.
- Proactively use data, trends, market insights, and logic to develop tailored campaign recommendations and opportunities for optimizations on a weekly basis
- Recruit new partner opportunities to launch and test innovative traditional and non-traditional affiliate campaigns with strategies that align with brand business plans.
- Work closely with Performance Marketing Lead and Brand Director to ensure alignment with Trova’s values, while maximizing efficiency and returns on growth efforts
- Through creator interview and market studies, understand how creators are managing their business and areas for potential improvements
You are a great fit if you are…
- An advocate for your customer: you seek to understand their wants and needs at every step
- Analytical in nature and data driven: confident in building reports from scratch and advising and guiding based on data-driven metrics
- Organized: comfortable with multitasking
- A creative problem solver or investigative thinker: you diagnose roadblocks and are constantly thinking about new ways to reach your audience
- Curious: you like to dive into data to find the root causes of performance issues
- Referral and Affiliate savvy: with a proven track record delivering results in scaling large affiliate marketing programs
- Results-driven and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- 3-5 years of experience in affiliate/referral/partnership marketing (in-house or agency) — startup or from-the-ground-up program experience a huge plus
- Experience developing and growing a lead-based affiliate program
- Proven understanding of the affiliate space and familiarity with a range of affiliate and referral partner types
- Experience with marketing analytics tools and knowledge of key marketing metrics
- Knowledgeable of affiliate marketing tools & platforms (Skimlinks, Commission Junction, etc)
- Strategic self-starter with ability to navigate cross-functional teams.
- Proven track record of driving projects from start to finish
- Familiarity with marketplace business models a plus
- Portland, Oregon based for hybrid work OR remote in (WA,CA,CO,MD,ID,PA)
Some of our TrovaTrip Perks include:
- Flexible Time Off
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Trip perk reimbursement for use on any TrovaTrip anywhere in the world with additional PTO!
- Up to 12 weeks paid parental leave for birthing parent
- Up to 4 weeks paid parental leave for non-birthing parent
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k program with a match!
- Great office location in the Pearl District, Portland, OR
- Flex Work Environment
TrovaTrip is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. TrovaTrip considers equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusion to be fundamental to the mission of the company. TrovaTrip benefits include health care, vision, dental, trip perks, paid time off, and retirement savings.