Sr. DevOps Engineer (Generative AI SaaS Company) at SkyPoint Cloud
Onsite/Remote / Karnataka, IN / Bangalore, IN
Who we are:
SkyPoint’s mission is to unify data integration, analytics, and AI into a cohesive SaaS offering powered by Data Lakehouse architecture.
Our Modern Data Stack Platform brings people and data together with a focus on enhancing the healthcare and senior living industries. We are proud partners of Microsoft, OpenAI, and Databricks.
We are seeking an experienced Azure Cloud and DevOps Engineer to join our team and provide technical leadership in designing, developing, and implementing DevOps solutions on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform. In this role, you will collaborate closely with the different development teams to understand their needs and deliver scalable, efficient, and reliable DevOps solutions. You will also provide DevOps processes guidelines, contribute to the DevOps roadmap, and evangelize best practices to ensure that solutions adhere to security, compliance, and performance standards.
Job Title: Sr. DevOps Engineer
Location: Global Technology Park, Bellandur, Bangalore, India
· Collaborate with the different engineering verticals to understand their infrastructure and DevOps requirements and educate and enable them to build and get access in a scalable fashion.
· Work closely with the IT team to set up scalable processes for access control throughout the organization to enhance the efficiency of product development.
· Lead the team through Vulnerability Assessments, and security audits. You will be entrusted with getting us through our SOC2 and HITRUST audits.
· Develop DevOps technical architectures, roadmaps, and implementation plans in alignment with the Azure Well Architected Framework.
· Design and implement CI/CD pipelines to achieve 100% automated deployments with proper checks and guardrails.
· Work on Infrastructure as Code for ARM/Bicep/Terraform templates to automate cloud resource creation and management through code.
· Conduct assessments of existing applications and infrastructure, provide recommendations for improvement, and create review/audit reports for cloud solution architecture.
· Stay informed about emerging technologies and trends in DevOps, SecOps, AI tools, and related areas.
· Ensure that solutions meet security, compliance, and performance requirements.
· Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
· A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field.
· A minimum of 3+ years of experience as a Site Reliability Engineer/DevOps Engineer or in a similar role in top product companies.
· Experience as one of the early engineers in a product startup is a big plus.
· Experience in setting up, deploying, and managing multiple environments in Azure.
· Ability to provide effective guidance on the cost and usage of Azure resources.
· Knowledge of DevOps tools in the Azure environment.
· Proficiency in Infrastructure as Code (IaaC) and CI/CD pipelines.
· Hands-on experience with containerized workloads, and Kubernetes-based architectures and deployment strategies.
· Hands-on experience with Terraform.
· Familiarity with the Azure Well-Architected Framework.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are a skilled Azure Cloud and DevOps Engineer with a passion for delivering innovative solutions, we would love to hear from you. Apply now to join our dynamic team and contribute to our continued success.
Perks of working with us:
· Opportunity to work with a US-based fast-growing SaaS start-up (Industry Data & AI).
· Competitive total compensation package including equity and performance-based bonus plans.
· Industry-focused certifications and ongoing training opportunities.
· Company happy hours and fun team-building activities.
· Meal cards, other incentives, and gift hampers.
· Awards and recognition programs.