Reperio Health is a lean, nimble, and fast-paced organization, and we’re looking for driven, mission-aligned team members to grow with us. We are seeking a Product Manager focused on Internal Tools to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing digital health startup and join our mission to improve the health of communities through simple, immediate, and secure access to critical health data.
Reperio is looking for a Product Manager to lead our Internal Tools development team, including warehouse operations, shipping logistics, revenue operations, and administrative functions. As a Product Manager, you will work with a dedicated team of engineers to establish a vision, prioritize, and ship products that support your colleagues and our customers.
- Collaborate with the product delivery team, including engineering and design, to deliver new features and iterative improvements to Reperio’s internal tools.
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders and customers
- Define and champion the product vision and goals for internal tools company-wide
- Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to deployment
- Participate in and lead Scrum events (Sprint Planning, Review, Daily Standups, and Retro).
- Conduct refinement sessions and project breakdown exercises with engineering teams and business partners
- Create, maintain, and communicate around product artifacts (Roadmap, Backlog, User Stories, etc.)
- Assist the whole product team in growing and improving, as well as provide guidance for junior product team members
- Be the primary liaison between engineering, business partners, and senior leadership
- Identify needs for current and future products by conducting research via correspondence with customers, users, and stakeholders.
- Assesses market landscape and competition
- 5+ years experience with building software products
- Applied comprehension of Product Management approaches
- Expert in Scrum practices and working in an agile software development environment
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written, and verbal communication skills; ability to work independently and multi-task
- Exceptional quantitative and problem-solving skills; high attention to detail and organization skills
- Understand and advocate for market, consumer, and user needs to ensure we are building the right things.
- Partner with business and development teams to identify objectives, determine initiative scope, and document requirements
- Ability to be the primary leader on several projects/workstreams at once
- Impressive work ethic, intellectual curiosity, commitment to continuous improvement and team collaboration
- Heart and hustle
- It’s an added plus if you have experience at a healthcare startup! We are constantly changing, adapting, and focusing on minimum viable products versus long development cycles you would see at a larger enterprise. If change or ambiguity scares you, this might not be the role for you.
- Don’t check every box above? We’d still encourage you to apply!
About Our Company
Healthcare in the U.S. can be complex, and many adults are not proactive in monitoring their health, which leads to an uptick in chronic illnesses and an increase to already high healthcare costs. We believe in the opportunity to improve the health of communities through simple, immediate, and secure access to critical health data.
Reperio Health supports preventive health by modernizing the costly and inaccessible biometric screening processes deployed today. We are the only provider of at-home and onsite, comprehensive health screenings with instant results. Our full-service screening experience pairs a mobile app with FDA-cleared devices to assess an individual’s key health indicators—including cholesterol, glucose levels, and blood pressure—in less than 30 minutes. This streamlined technology makes it simple for individuals to better understand their key health metrics today and discover the small changes that can improve their health over time. See our kit in action here!
About Our Culture
We take immense pride in our culture and invest time, focus, and resources to building the best and most collaborative working environment possible.
You can expect to find a culture that reflects our company values:
- We are Passionate about our Customers
- We Empower through Ownership & Collaboration
- We are Candid and Respectful
- We have Flexible mindsets & workflows
- We value Progress over Perfection
- We Appreciate our Different Experiences
- We Own our Mistakes & Become Part of the Solution
- We go Above and Beyond
For more information about Reperio, check us out on LinkedIn.
About Our Benefits
Our benefits are aimed at supporting a full and healthy lifestyle for our employees in all areas of life.
Full healthcare. We believe in happy and healthy teams. We offer a generous medical, dental, and vision care package so you can invest in your long-term health and wellness.
A safe and accessible office space. Located in SE Portland, our office space was designed and built out with a number of enhancements to create a safe place for our employees to work. The office location is also accessible to local bus and MAX lines, with easy access to downtown, major freeways, and local parks too. Did we mention free parking too?
A flexible work environment. Can’t make it into the office? Prefer to work from a coffee shop? We get it. We offer a flexible work environment that accomodates whatever location supports your productivity.
Unlimited Vacation. We believe you should have a flexible schedule that makes space for family, wellness, and fun. Enjoy our unlimited vacation policy.
401k Investment Plan. We offer 401k investment plans so you can save money for the long-term.
Paid Parental Leave. Primary caregivers are given 12 weeks paid time off.
Continuing education. We believe in the power of learning and leveling up our skills. Whether or not it's a conference or online course you'll find we invest in each team member so they can be the best at their craft.
A Welcoming Place for All
We strive towards a welcoming and open culture for everyone at our organization. We believe that a diverse team, informed by different cultures and perspectives, makes us stronger. We commit to providing genuine opportunities for all people to thrive. And we will continue to embed diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equality in everything we do.
As an equal opportunity employer, our hiring decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time of hire. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization.