TrovaTrip is a travel planning and booking platform for content creators. We’re a team of trail blazers–and not just because we are based in Portland, OR. We take a crawl, walk, sprint approach to everything we do and bring along the best talent to make it all happen. Our mission is to make travel easier, safer and more accessible to all. From backpacking to Patagonia to practicing yoga on the beaches of Bali – we make it possible with 150 unique experiences in 48 countries.
When it comes to lighting the way, our team works together with full openness and transparency including our dedication to diversity and inclusion throughout our customer-base and employees. We value empathy, questioning the process and thinking sideways to build the leading platform in group travel.
Ultimately, we care about getting it right and delivering the best possible experience for our community of travel buffs. If you are looking to develop your career and thrive off a fast-paced, collaborative culture where you can make an impact.
About this position:
We are looking for a Sales Manager to lead a team of Account Executives. The ideal candidate is an inspiring leader willing to roll up sleeves and jump in to support. You'll work closely with Sales leadership to develop programs that improve productivity and performance.
- Develop and implement strategies for meeting and exceeding monthly and quarterly sales goals with a focus on new Host acquisition.
- Inspire and motivate your team of AE’s on a daily basis.
- Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment.
- Recruit, hire, and train new talent.
- Assess processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement and implement.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the team and participate directly in all aspects of the customer acquisition sales cycle.
- Provide professional development and ongoing training for the sales team.
- Monitor team performance through observation and measurement and suggest corrective actions as needed.
- Work a lead from start to finish to learn the entire deal cycle.
- Take meetings with Hosts and support sales conversations.
- 2+ years of experience managing a 7-10 person sales team
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Experience using a CRM to manage the sales process and forecast sales (HubSpot Prefered)
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and sales patterns.
- Ability to set clear goals and provide feedback as needed.
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet and exceed quotas.
- Planning, organization and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills.
- Effective communication skills including email, phone, and building and facilitating presentations/meetings
- Experience evaluating, selecting, and integrating technology to increase team efficiency (not required but a plus)
Some of our TrovaTrip Perks
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Flexible Time Off
- Trip perk credit vouchers for use on any TrovaTrip anywhere in the world with additional PTO!
- Up to 12 weeks paid parental leave for birthing parent
- Up to 4 weeks paid parental leave for non-birthing parent
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k program
- Great office location in the Pearl District, Portland, OR
TrovaTrip is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. TrovaTrip considers equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusion to be fundamental to the mission of the company. TrovaTrip benefits include health care, vision, dental, trip perks, paid time off, and retirement savings.