Are you a consultative sale professional responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in net new business from prospects?
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will bring innovative solutions to some of the largest brands where you will create strategic relationships. We look for individuals who have a proven track record of overachieving and who like to WIN!
You’ll be surrounded by smart, ambitious, and caring leaders and colleagues invested in your personal and professional growth. You will get the best of both worlds - hands-on training, paired with the freedom to work independently. Opal will provide the building blocks to give you a competitive edge and advance your career.
Opal is a campaign management platform that allows marketers, communicators, and creatives to orchestrate their marketing at scale. Teams who work together in Opal create unparalleled levels of visibility, build team alignment and improve operational efficiency. Visit workwithopal.com to learn why Opal is used by teams everywhere including Starbucks, Target, and General Motors.
- Strategically prospect, develop and close new business opportunities for Opal to meet quota objectives in your assigned region
- Develop and execute on territory sales plans that identify key stakeholder objectives, deliverables and timelines to expand influence and revenue across the customer’s enterprise.
- Learn and master the Opal Value Framework including positioning, capabilities, and solutions to confidently demonstrate the value to customers.
- Bring insights to customers that reflect an understanding of the market, technology landscape, and other potential use cases.
- Strategically engage the customer with value-focused, well-researched insights that address the customer’s unique business situation.
- Maintain a clear understanding of the market and region and continuously adapt to changing dynamics.
- Collaborate across Opal’s GTM (Go To Market) organization including Customer Success, Education and Marketing to maximize Opal’s success in the region.
- Embrace and master the Opal sales operating rhythm including consistent and effective internal communication, collaboration, reporting, and forecasting.
Skills, Experience, Knowledge:
- At least 2-5 years of professional B2B marketing software sales experience, SaaS sales experience preferred.
- Expertise selling software subscriptions to complex enterprise marketing organizations.
- A history of successful territory development and quota achievement.
- Confidence in showing ROI and business value in negotiations and communications with business and procurement stakeholders.
- Creative, inquisitive, and curious approach partnering with enterprise customers.
- Commitment to proactive collaboration and accountability. You are prepared, informed, and ready to go.
- Value-focused growth mindset. You see every touchpoint as a chance to create a positive experience for the customer and your team.
- Mastery of digital productivity, collaboration, and sales tools including; Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Slack and G Suite.
- Natural alignment with Opal’s Values: Open & Honest, Passionate, Accountable, Level-Up, Intentional, Teamwork, and Excellence
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse communities and cultures.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required; advanced degree in a related field a plus.
Some benefits our team members enjoy include:
- Competitive, market-leading compensation package, including stock options
- 100% company-paid Medical/Rx, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employees (plus company-subsidized dependent coverage)
- Employer funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for Health, Dependent Care, Commuter, Parking
- Company-paid Life/AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance (with voluntary buy up options)
- Pet Insurance for your furry friend
- Unlimited Paid Time Vacation, Paid Sick Time, and 21 Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave & Back-to-Work Program
- 401(k) and Roth Retirement Plans
- Company-sponsored outreach & activity programs
Salary: Up to $110,000 Base Salary plus $110,000 Variable Compensation
Opal is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment. We believe a diverse workplace promotes innovation and enhances decision making. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will consider all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the U.S.