What You'll Do:
As a Territory Channel Manager at Bigleaf Networks you will play a critical role in leading and developing the company's relationship with Sales Agents, Managed Service Providers (MSPs), and other Service Providers. You will be responsible for executing and looking after all our go-to market activities, specifically within our Pacific Territory.
Ideal candidates will be able to establish and maintain strong relationships and demonstrate a comprehensive ability to execute on large goals, as well as partner level daily requirements.
This position is 100% remote, but travel will be required within territory.
Compensation: $105k Base + Commission Structure
- Work directly with prospective and existing Agents, MSPs, and Service Providers to develop strong account relationships that drive enablement and revenue
- Represent Bigleaf at events, joint marketing events and conferences, and other field activities including on-site partner visits
- Explain and demonstrate Bigleaf solutions and the underlying technologies at a business level
- Work cross organizationally to drive core business deliverables (support process, licensing management, sales data reporting, marketing activities, etc.)
- Understand and implement the Bigleaf sales model to deliver clear and predictable results
- Achieve sales targets
- 5+ years of related industry experience with a background in sales enablement and project management
- Proven track record of achieving business objectives
- Thoughtful, precise, and well-crafted written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong technical aptitude with fundamental understanding of IT systems focusing on feature demonstration, troubleshooting, and ultimately knowing when to escalate for quickest resolution
- Experience directly assisting clients and assessing and implementing programs
- Ability to accurately translate high-level customer requirements into success criteria
- High-level knowledge of general networking and SD-WAN technologies
- Ability to work proactively to reach agreed sales targets
- Ability to think strategically as well as tactically about the bigger needs of the account environment while also able to switch over to satisfying ‘street level’ daily needs
- Ability to travel at least 25% of the time
- Must live in territory
Who We Are:
Bigleaf Networks improves Cloud connectivity and Internet performance. We are a team of telecom and network software professionals who built our Cloud-first SD-WAN service based on the natural architecture of leaves. We provide a better Internet experience with simple implementation, friendly support, and powerful technology.
Bigleaf exists because of leaders and dreamers who believed there was a better solution to a technological need in business. As we continue to grow, we keep this leadership mentality in mind, and we encourage each other to constantly be improving by developing grit, servant leadership, diversity, and innovation.
Our Core Values:
Whether working with a customer or interacting with one another around the office, Bigleaf’s core values are heartfelt service, positive attitude, transparency, and focus. At our core, we are here at Bigleaf to develop technology that will help people, and these values help us maintain that intention.
Highlight of our Benefits:
- Medical (We pay 100% of medical premiums for our HSA health plan - buy up options available)
- Dental & Vision (We pay 100% for all levels of coverage)
- Life insurance, long term disability
- 401k with dollar for dollar safe harbor match
- Stock options plan
- Generous parental leave (6 weeks)
- 4 weeks of PTO + 2 weeks of Sick Time per year
- 13 Company Holidays
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Technology/Remote Work Stipend
- Monthly credit for GrubHub
- 2x per year full company offsite events!
This is a very exciting period of growth for our team. We appreciate you taking the time to carefully read through this ad. Our vision is to bring peace into the lives of our customers through advanced technology and excellent service. If you would like to join us in this role, please send along a resume and cover letter of how you meet the qualifications above and why you’re interested. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability, 401k with match and a stock options plan.
We're building a team in addition to a product, and we value and seek inclusion and diversity in that team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and feel it makes our teams stronger, so we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications for this role.