Our portfolio companies are hiring in Portland and beyond. They're looking for bright, resourceful folks to be part of their growth. Check out opportunities with our startups below.
TrovaTrip (you can call us Trova) is a company that’s changing the way people travel and connect with their communities. We bring the ease of modern tech together with curated, expert-designed travel itineraries to power Creators and community leaders who want to bring their online audience offline, by hosting group trips around the globe. It’s been an exciting couple of years for Trova — we’re nearing 1,000 completed trips, recently raised a $15M Series A, and just passed 100 employees. We’re a tech startup that is navigating hypergrowth, and we’re ready to share even more of our story with the world.
We’re looking for a revenue-driven Performance Marketing Manager with a self-starter attitude to develop, execute, manage, and scale paid media across multiple channels. This is a unique opportunity to build and scale paid media with a direct impact on the success of the business. Being data-driven, ambitious and curious will help lead to success within this role. You’ll be responsible for driving new customer growth on our existing paid digital channels and discovering new ones to unlock incremental growth across customer segments.
- Own the end-to-end Paid Media (social, search, display, etc.) strategy, budget planning, and execution with a focus on driving awareness, engagement, and qualified leads within target customer segments.
- Day-to-day monitoring and pacing of all paid ad campaigns.
- Collaborate with Creative and Brand Marketing teams to identify and develop effective paid ad content for key personas at each stage of the customer journey.
- Track and report on KPIs such as CAC, LTV, ROAS, etc. to make recommendations based on analysis and results on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Assess channel contributions to overall growth volume and efficiency and make key decisions about spend allocation across channels.
- Ideation, strategy, and execution of a robust ad optimization plan including running A/B creative and audience tests.
- Identify paid channel testing roadmap to find new avenues for growth.
- Partner with Product and Engineering to leverage key user experience touch points and customer cohorts to create paid campaigns to support customers further down the funnel.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to build and execute targeted campaigns across marketing channels, i.e. copywriters, designers, web developers, etc.
- Provide clear direction for creative assets and the ability to write copy.
- Research and stay up-to-date on paid media trends and platform updates.
- Strong experience within digital strategy for SEM (Google Ads), social media (Meta), and programmatic campaigns.
- Proven ability to allocate budgets to maximize CPA.
- Key knowledge of retargeting/re-marketing, display, and rich media/video advertising.
- Experience with CRM and CMS platforms such as Hubspot.
- Knowledge of pixel tracking as well as CDPs (Segment) and server data flow for audience building.
- Data-driven, analytical and able to provide consistent and accurate reporting.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure all campaigns are relevant, accurate, professional, and on time.
- Strategic and creative thinking when solving problems.
- Experimental mindset for trying new strategies and techniques to meet company and department objectives.
- A self-starter who is proactive and dedicated to getting results.
- Experience with building creative briefs and strong copywriting skills.
- Experience working with a marketplace is a plus.
Some of our TrovaTrip Perks include:
- Paid Time Off with additional Paid Time Off accrual based on tenure
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Trip perk credit vouchers for use on any TrovaTrip anywhere in the world with additional PTO!
- Up to 12 weeks paid parental leave for the birthing parent
- Up to 4 weeks paid parental leave for a non-birthing parent
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k program
- Great office location in the Pearl District, Portland, OR
TrovaTrip is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. TrovaTrip considers equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusion to be fundamental to the mission of the company. TrovaTrip benefits include health care, vision, dental, trip perks, paid time off, and retirement savings.