TrovaTrip is a travel planning and booking platform for content creators. We’re a team of trail blazers–and not just because we are based in Portland, OR. We take a crawl, walk, sprint approach to everything we do and bring along the best talent to make it all happen. Our mission is to make travel easier, safer and more accessible to all. From backpacking to Patagonia to practicing yoga on the beaches of Bali – we make it possible with 150 unique experiences in 48 countries.
When it comes to lighting the way, our team works together with full openness and transparency including our dedication to diversity and inclusion throughout our customer-base and employees. We value empathy, questioning the process and thinking sideways to build the leading platform in group travel.
Ultimately, we care about getting it right and delivering the best possible experience for our community of travel buffs. If you are looking to develop your career and thrive off a fast-paced, collaborative culture where you can make an impact, see our open job positions with the TrovaTrip team.
About this position:
People light the way and are the key to the growth and success of TrovaTrip. The Recruiter will help drive this function to hire, grow and shape our culture. You will make a key impact partnering with our department leaders to identify and attract talent to hit our crucial hiring goals for the company. We are looking for someone who strives for an exceptional candidate experience while serving as a strategic advisor to our teams. TrovaTrip has a bright future ahead, and this position is key to help launch us to the next level.
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process. From sourcing candidates to offer letters, to on-boarding support, and all in between.
- Ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience for each and every candidate that comes our way.
- Source both active and passive candidates from a wide array of resources. Finding creative solutions to the hiring journey today.
- Build partnerships and relationships with hiring managers to understand hiring goals and team needs.
- Maintaining compliance with our process and standards.
- Write and update job descriptions. Develop job positions to attract the highest caliber of candidate.
- Help hire incredible people to join our amazing team!
- 2+ years of recruiting experience, preferably supporting a growing team.
- Experience hiring Operations, Sales, Marketing, Project Management, Engineering, and Travel strongly preferred.
- Ability to build rapport and establish trust with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience building sourcing strategies that go beyond LinkedIn Recruiter.
- A passion for building effective, collaborative teams.
- Consultative communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and achieve results within a distributed workforce.
Some of our TrovaTrip Perks include:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Trip perk credit vouchers for use on any TrovaTrip anywhere in the world with additional PTO!
- Up to 12 weeks paid parental leave for birthing parent
- Up to 4 weeks paid parental leave for non-birthing parent
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k program with a company match!
- Great office location on the waterfront in the Pearl District, Portland, OR
- Flex Work Environment
TrovaTrip is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. TrovaTrip considers equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusion to be fundamental to the mission of the company. TrovaTrip benefits include health care, vision, dental, trip perks, paid time off, and retirement savings.