As the Demand Generation Manager you will help build awareness and conversions from investors. You will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and help develop our top and bottom of funnel marketing programs to lead awareness and high quality prospects. You will be most successful in this role if you have the experience with growth and conversion optimization and the perseverance to stand up new programs, while at the same time collaborating with the team to build processes for scalability and long-term results. You are excited by the idea of acting both operationally and strategically (the right strategy for the business stage).
The Success You'll Build:
- Develop and execute the demand gen strategy across all digital channels to meet acquisition and CAC goals.
- Identify and test into new channels and platforms to inspire creativity in paid demand generation.
- Manage important performance metrics across channels, including budget pacing, and oversee agency execution of paid demand gen campaigns with a focus on continuous testing and optimization to maximize budget impact.
- Partner with stakeholders to design, launch, and evaluate demand gen campaigns across a portfolio of channels (digital organic/paid, events, webinars, etc).
- Transform our marketing tech stack to fuel the next stage of the brand's growth
- Communicate across the team to share plans, updates and results.
- Conduct keyword and ad copy reviews to improve the mix and efficacy of results across paid channels.
- Build relationships with important vendors, platforms, agencies, and technology partners, and represent CrowdStreet in vendor engagements and rate negotiations.
- Communicate learned best practices to the wider team to fuel marketing efficiency throughout the organization.
The Competencies You'll Need:
- 8+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Paid digital advertising experience, including Search,Social, and DSP, platforms, video and native in addition to all traditional formats
- Experience with analytics and digital management tools - SEMrush, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Vidyard, Heap, and LinkedIn's campaign manager
- Deep understanding of entire digital marketing mix and tactics and how to align with business growth targets and marketing automation processes
- Inspired by numbers and optimizing campaigns against customer acquisition and conversion goals
We offer pay employee premiums for comprehensive health care including dental, vision, life and disability insurance. We also provide flexible PTO (take what you need!), family leave, 401K matching, a monthly stipend to support remote work, regular in-person gatherings, and a culture created through shared core values. Learn more about our benefits here.
CrowdStreet is the leading online commercial real estate investing marketplace. Our customer, the individual investor, joins the CrowdStreet community to learn about and invest directly in institutional-quality private real estate deals. Our mission is to deliver the best online real estate investing experience and make it easy for individual investors to diversify their portfolios.
At CrowdStreet, inclusion, equity, and diversity are necessary to achieving our goals. Our differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring a variety of knowledge that makes us collectively smarter and better able to compete. We are committed to recruiting, developing, and advancing a diverse staff and engaging in the hard work that makes that possible.