Join Us to Build Something Real!
We're serious about Building. We're a team that cares - about investors, about sponsors, and about each other. Building something great is never easy. We encounter obstacles. We face challenges. Things can sometimes feel chaotic. And because we build together, intentionally engaging our shared core values to build an inspiring culture, we enjoy our work - even when it's hard.
Our scale-up environment is ideal for people who are eager to dig in, navigating complexity and ambiguity in a productive, and positively impactful way. If this is you, we'd love to support your candidacy.
The Senior Content Marketing Manager will take on a strategic leadership position within the Corporate and Brand Marketing team, being the Chief Editor and brand steward across all channels. You will manage our core content marketing programs, overseeing content strategy and execution, and maintain editorial calendars. You will work on integrated marketing programs and create content for multiple channels. You will partner with the Creative Director to bring the CrowdStreet brand promise to life across all channels and platforms and develop CrowdStreet's verbal identity, messaging hierarchy and editorial style guide. You will report directly to the VP, of Corporate and Brand Marketing.
The Success You'll Build:
- As the head of content, you will lead our overall content marketing efforts from strategy to execution for our three main audiences: investors, sponsors, and financial advisors.
- You'll handle the project management needed to deliver multiple content pieces including digital marketing campaigns, website pages, printed materials, event displays, direct mail pieces, video, audio, affiliate content, webinars, overseeing resourcing, production and managing timelines.
- Working with other Marketing team members, you'll customize content strategies to meet the needs of multiple channels, partners, media channels and optimize for SEO. You will also measure the impact of our content and refine it.
- As our chief editor, you serve as our brand steward. You will develop the CrowdStreet verbal brand identity and protect that identity across the company.
- Maximize channels of content distribution across social, partners, and media working with other team members.
- Manage the Corporate & Brand editorial team and mentoring individual contributors.
- Manage a range of external resources contractors, agencies, and multiple vendors.
The Experiences That Will Help You Succeed:
- Minimum of 7 years of content marketing experience
- 7+ years experience drafting/editing all content types including: ad copy, blogs, emails, web pages, long-form content, presentations, press releases, and video scripts
- 5+ years managerial experience, and leading projects across multiple departments in an organization
- Demonstrated ability turning complex ideas and concepts into compelling stories content
The Skills, Competencies, and Qualifications You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- Experience working with WordPress, HubSpot, Asana, Figma or similar software applications
We pay employee premiums for comprehensive health care including dental, vision, life and disability insurance. We also provide flexible PTO (take what you need!), family leave, 401K matching, a monthly stipend to support remote work, regular in-person gatherings, and a culture created through shared core values. Learn more about our benefits here.
CrowdStreet is an online commercial real estate investing marketplace. Our customer, the individual investor, joins the CrowdStreet community to learn about and invest directly in institutional-quality private real estate deals. Our mission is to deliver the best online real estate investing experience and make it easy for individual investors to diversify their portfolios.
At CrowdStreet, inclusion, equity, and diversity are essential to achieving our goals. Our differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring a breadth of knowledge that makes us collectively smarter and better able to compete. We are committed to recruiting, developing, and advancing a diverse staff and engaging in the hard work that makes that possible.