Enterprise Customer Success Manager at Chronicled
Remote / United States of America
As a Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you will leverage your client relationship building skills, knowledge of enterprise systems (e.g. Model N, SAP, Vistex, Microsoft Dynamics, etc) and processes to become the trusted advisor to your customers leading to retention and expansion, while striving to keep Customers For Life. Through post-Go Live customer engagements you will drive value realization and optimization for the accounts within your area of responsibility. You will partner closely with technical resources to synthesize your findings into a holistic adoption plan and will manage the execution of that plan while keeping stakeholders well informed of your progress.
Chronicled has established the decentralized MediLedger Network, which connects the pharmaceutical industry and runs mission critical processes. You will be working on the software that connects to and runs the Network. You will be building a customer success plan and drive adoption of a cutting-edge platform using the latest technological achievements at the intersection of blockchain, cryptography, distributed computing and network protocols.
What you'll do:
- Establish and maintain customer relationships, become the expert on customer’s business to link value metrics to the broader KPIs
- Act as strategic value advisor to Big Pharma and other enterprise customers on the MediLedger network.
- Develop Adoption Plan for target accounts
- Secure alignment with product and engineering on success metrics for ROI Analysis as part of new product introduction
- Design customer engagement plan: Conduct EBRs (Executive Business Reviews), monthly Adoption Syncs and weekly check ins for technical troubleshooting, while collaborating with Expert Services and Global Technical Support across value realization and value optimization phases of the customer journey
- Share leading practices and drive adoption of the MediLedger platform, by proactively identifying the next best action for enterprise customers
- Educate internal team members on customer KPIs and value metrics to ensure engagement deliverables optimize customer value retaliation
- Drive value realization across Big Pharma and other enterprise customers
What you'll need:
- 7+ years of experience as a CSM working in a high growth B2B SaaS company preferred
- Must be technically literate and capable of communicating complex, technical concepts in language appropriate for technical and non-technical audiences alike.
- Experience with end to end application development and support tasks, working closely with both functional and technical resources.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with clients, team members, and management
- Excellent interpersonal and client management skills as well as a positive attitude
- Must be able to manage multiple competing priorities with an ability to shift focus quickly without distraction
- Must be able to manage conflict and work well under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration, or a related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
Nice to have:
- Experience with Revenue Management processes and applications
- Experience with Life Sciences industry business processes and applications preferred