To support our growth, we are hiring a Senior Portfolio Manager, reporting to the Director of Portfolio Investments. The Senior Portfolio Manager will monitor and analyze a growing portfolio of real estate assets located throughout the continental United States. The Senior Portfolio Manager will monitor portfolio asset operations, and report on both their current and the long term viability, as well as, monitor Sponsor compliance with multiple contractual requirements throughout the life of the offering.
The Success You'll Build: Primary Responsibilities and Impact
- Analyze properties in the CrowdStreet portfolio. Provide important updates to the Director of Portfolio Investments.
- Review and monitor quarterly operational reports and evaluate asset performance.
- Provide advisory and support to facilitate the improvement and expansion of new business.
- Maintain a current record of property activity in the CS proprietary database.
- Approve asset performance reports for any repeat sponsor that enters deal review.
- Identify market trends by using data within the portfolio and provide recommendations to the Director of Portfolio Investments, Head of Multi-Housing Investments and CIO.
- Analyze third-party data (including Green Street, Costar and RCA) to enhance knowledge, gain insights, and draw conclusions.
The experience that will help you succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) in a related field and three (3) years of relevant real estate experience.
- Knowledge of institutional investment strategies and partnership structures.
- Understand regional and metropolitan economic and demographic trends and markets.
- Analytical skills with an understanding of real estate investment analysis
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Motivated and able work independently and as part of a high performing team
- while managing conflicting priorities
- Curiosity with the desire to learn
The competencies you'll need:
- Experience with Argus, CoStar, Real Capital Analytics, or other CRE software programs
- MBA, MRED, or other advanced degrees
The How | Values:
We are a diverse and collaborative organization We are connected and motivated by our common mission and goals:
- Collaboration: Seek diverse input, engage in healthy discussion, commit to decisions
- Respect: Treat others with kindness, practice empathy and inclusion, be a positive influence on others
- Impact: Embrace the entrepreneurial journey, focus on what matters, build something meaningful
Harassment, sexism, racism, bullying, aggression, intolerance & corrosive internal politics are unacceptable. Our values and beliefs are reflected in how we hire, coach, train, lead, reward, recognize and work together as a team.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume via our careers website or the included Greenhouse application.
Crowdstreet Benefits and Perks
- BE HEALTHY, BE HAPPYWe support the health of our employees and families through our Medical, Dental, and Vision plans which include HSA and FSA options.
- TAKE A BREAKWe offer a Flexible Time Off policy to encourage you to take a break when needed. Our policy also provides time off for you to volunteer and parental leave to support your growing family.
- WORK WHERE YOU WORK BESTWe know that great work can happen anywhere which is why we offer a hybrid work model. Work from home, anywhere in the continental U.S., from one of our offices (Austin, TX or Portland, OR) or some combination of the two.
- CROWDSTREET EQUITYWe provide stock option grants for all of our new employees to keep you connected to the ongoing success of our company.
- HOW YOU WORKWe provide all of our employees with a monthly stipend to use for your home office needs or support how you choose to commute to the office. Need something else to do your job? Our People Ops team can help!
- BUILD YOUR CAREERWe supply a monthly stipend for your continuous learning and development. Is there a course you've always wanted to take? A certification you've wanted to achieve? A conference you've wanted to attend? Work with your manager to tee it up!
Working at CrowdStreet
CrowdStreet is the leading online commercial real estate investing marketplace. Our customer, the individual investor, joins the CrowdStreet community to learn about and invest directly in institutional-quality private real estate deals. Our mission is to deliver the best online real estate investing experience and make it easy for individual investors to diversify their portfolios.
CrowdStreet has been recognized as a leader in the commercial real estate and technology spaces. Recent accolades include:
- Forbes Top 500 Best Startup Employer
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500
- 2020 Top Places to Work, The Oregonian
- 2020 Oregon Technology Awards Accelerate Company of the Year
- #5 for "Fastest Growing Private Companies in Oregon & SW Washington" by the Portland Business Journal.
We are proud to support 'Work Where You Work Best' and are enthusiastically adding to our team throughout the US. We also offer two locations (AUS and PDX) for those who work best in an office.
At CrowdStreet, inclusion, equity, and diversity are critical in achieving our goals. Our differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring a breadth of knowledge that makes us collectively smarter and better able to compete. We are committed to recruiting, developing, and advancing a diverse staff and engaging in the hard work that makes that possible.