As the Senior Manager of Business Development you will help drive lead acquisition and sales results by expanding our affiliate and strategic partnership portfolio, all the way from prospecting to deal closing. The ideal candidate will be results driven, have experience identifying and negotiating business development deals, and come with a strong existing network in the Financial Services sector. The person in this role will be instrumental in driving growth as well as be a critical member of the team providing insights on opportunities and priorities in the space.
This role is fully remote.
The Success You'll Build:
- Accelerate the acquisition of high net worth investors from a variety of referral channels including investment research firms, publishers, service providers, and other key influencers serving this audience.
- Grow and expand our investor acquisition network by identifying and developing performance driven relationships and strategic partnerships
- Create and manage an effective sales pipeline process, from prospecting to deal closing, with visibility provided to key internal stakeholders and executive management.
- Partner with Marketing, Product, and Investor Services to create high-conversion onboarding programs that are suited to the investors acquired through partner channels
- Influence product roadmap by providing market intelligence and product feedback to internal stakeholders and external partners
- Meet and exceed lead acquisition and sales objectives
The Competencies You'll Need:
- 7+ years of experience in a business development role
- Experience working directly with publishers and other key influencers in the financial services ecosystem to structure deals
- Experienced developing pitch decks and delivering sales presentations
- Creative and data driven, with a hunter mentality
- Self-driven, can develop and prioritize sales pipeline
- Proven and consistent track record of delivering results
- Excellent communicator and negotiator
- CRM proficiency
We offer comprehensive health care including dental, vision, life and disability insurance, flexible PTO, family leave, a 401K, a monthly stipend to support remote work, and regular in-person gatherings, and culture created through shared core values. See more detail about our benefits here.
CrowdStreet is the leading online commercial real estate investing marketplace. Our customer, the individual investor, joins the CrowdStreet community to learn about and invest directly in institutional-quality private real estate deals. Our mission is to deliver the best online real estate investing experience and make it easy for individual investors to diversify their portfolios.
At CrowdStreet, inclusion, equity, and diversity are essential to achieving our goals. Our differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring a breadth of knowledge that makes us collectively smarter and better able to compete. We are committed to recruiting, developing, and advancing a diverse staff and engaging in the hard work that makes that possible.