CrowdStreet is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join the Investments team to produce content for our Marketplace deals in production. You will partner with the Marketplace Operations and Investments team members to take information from offering memorandums and sponsor materials to create the narrative of our deals in a way that investors can easily understand. This role reports to the Head of Multi-Housing.
The Success You'll Build:
- Review commercial real estate offering materials and financial models
- Provide analytical support to the production and investments teams
- Develop professional content describing real estate offerings and deal terms
- Review and manage project documents
- Draft and publish posting content updates
- Ensure offering accuracy
The Experiences That Will Help You Succeed:
- Bachelor’s level degree, concentrated in finance, accounting, or real estate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- 1+ year of experience in finance, accounting, or commercial real estate
The Competencies You'll Need:
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent writing skill
- Firm understanding of commercial real estate concepts
- Capacity for reviewing and analyzing investment documents
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Process oriented with an ability to both follow and refine processes
- Willingness to be a great teammate
- Willingness to learn
We offer comprehensive health care including dental, vision, life and disability insurance, flexible PTO, family leave, a 401K, a monthly stipend to support remote work, and regular in-person gatherings, and culture created through shared core values. See more detail about our benefits here.
CrowdStreet is the leading online commercial real estate investing marketplace. Our customer, the individual investor, joins the CrowdStreet community to learn about and invest directly in institutional-quality private real estate deals. Our mission is to provide the best online real estate investing experience and make it easy for individual investors to diversify their portfolios.
At CrowdStreet, inclusion, equity, and diversity are necessary to achieving our goals. Our differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring a variety of knowledge that makes us collectively smarter and better able to compete. We are committed to recruiting, developing, and advancing a diverse staff and engaging in the work that makes that possible.