Tilt (check us out here) is looking for a Leave Success Manager to join our team and provide our customers with unparalleled positive leave experiences.
Who are we?
Our mission is big: make leave not suck. We are building a product that makes it easy for people to switch between work and life. If you join us, you’ll be part of a fearless band of humans helping employers balance empathy with economics. We’re changing the status quo and it’s hard. You should know that now. You should also know that joining Tilt means the opportunity to be a change-maker. We’re thinkers, doers, revolutionaries, dreamers, get shit done-ers, and bold enough to tackle a really complex space. We recently raised our Series A and we’re ready to put it to good use to grow our business!
Who are you?
As a member of the Customer Success team, you will be working directly with our customer’s employees to provide seamless onboarding and ongoing support as they navigate the leave process. You must have experience in a customer facing role, preferably in the healthcare or human resources fields. Demonstrating empathy is also a must, so you’ll be a great fit if you have a passion for helping people when it matters most.
Day-to-day, you will get your hands dirty by:
- Work closely with Customer Success Managers to support our customers’ employees who go on leave
- Managing the entire leave lifecycle for our customers’ employees through our proprietary TiLT platform and various support channels
- Field and answer all leave related questions about state and federal regulations, healthcare providers, and insurance carriers; when you’re not sure, that’s ok! We’ll give you the tools and expect you to use your resources to find the answer of redirect the employee to the right place if needed
- Communicating directly with regulatory agencies, healthcare and insurance providers, and human resources teams when necessary
- Providing unsurpassed troubleshooting support for our customers’ employees and their managers
- Advocating for the customer internally by working cross-functionally to make product enhancement recommendations, identify bugs, etc.
- Ongoing development of your leave management and compliance knowledge
You’re a great fit if:
- You have 2+ years of experience in a customer success or support role within a heavily regulated organization or complex subject matter – like human resources, healthcare, or law
- You have a passion for helping people solve their problems and navigate tricky state and federal regulations
- You have the ability to research policies and compliance literature and then interpreting and translating that knowledge to a non-policy savvy audience
- You have amazing written and verbal communication skills - you are clear, articulate, and empathetic and you deliver your message with respect, confidence, and compassion
- You are naturally self-directed, organized, and resourceful with the ability to multitask, managing and switching priorities as needed; being fearlessly flexible is a must!
- You thrive in a collaborative environment, but you’re also a self starter and take a proactive approach to your work
Bonus points if:
- You are familiar with the leave compliance space and/or HR
- You have experience working with a startup and/or with a B2B SaaS business
This position is a full-time role reporting to the VP of Customer Success with an annual salary of $60,000-$75,000 USD plus stock options, because we believe everyone should have some stake in our business. We are people-first (this ain’t some PR jazz, we truly give a damn about our peeps) so in addition to a robust suite of ancillary benefits, we offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits for all employees with fully paid premiums. You must be authorized to work in the US.
We are a fully remote company. We are committed to being fearlessly flexible and ensuring that all employees are set up and have the autonomy to do their best work, as well as have the balance to care for their health, family and life outside of work. Overall, we trust our team and are focused on outcomes not outputs.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We celebrate and support our differences. We believe in the power of equality which is why we are an equal opportunity employer. Employment at Tilt is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications related to their professional competence. Tilt does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by law. We comply with all applicable national, state, and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.