Lead CrowdStreet's direct marketplace investor sales team to grow our community of accredited investors, foster investor engagement, and promote investment campaigns, using a combination of high-touch relationships and scalable technology-enabled solutions. You will build and launch our new direct marketplace investor sales team, collaborating with teams including Marketplace Operations, Investor Services, Capital Markets, Investments, Marketing, Investment and Wealth Services, Legal, Compliance, and Product Development. You will report to the GM/SVP in this role.
The Success You'll Build: Primary Responsibilities
- Build a scalable "high touch" investor sales team to accelerate time to offer and offer size for active deals on the Marketplace.
- Expand and deepen relationships with current and prospective CrowdStreet investors providing consultative sales through a variety of methods including live and virtual investor events
- Create education and market update outreach campaigns to create prospective interest in deals scheduled to launch.
- Partner with Growth Marketing and Investments to create increased investor acquisition through targeted campaigns.
- Build data insight and reporting processes to ensure real-time insight to actionably support targeted campaigns and achieve measurable results.
- Partner with Marketplace Operations to ensure CrowdStreet delivers on estimated raise for any given deal including strategizing on potential investors for outreach, selling and accelerating time to offer.
- Create positive impact through collaboration, teamwork, and respect.
- Lastly, you will be above all things a leader of people. You will bring strength in leading and developing teams, being a partner to peers, an example and mentor to employees and a developer of talent that reinforces CrowdStreet's values every day.
The Experiences That Will Help You Succeed:
- 15 years experience in investor or customer relations with at least 5+ years of experience leading investor relationships and investment product sales and services teams, with at least two years at a FINRA-registered broker.
- Success leading a team to serve a portfolio of high net worth clients, with experience expanding customer relationships and high customer satisfaction
- Experience managing innovative, scalable solutions to complex challenges to support CrowdStreet's mission to provide the best online real estate investing experience and make it easy for individual investors to diversify their portfolios
- Professional experience with alternative investment products, private offerings (equity) in real estate, venture capital, or private equity
The Background You'll Need:
- Required: SIE (Securities Industry Essentials), Series 7 (General Securities Representative ), Series 63 (Uniform Securities Agent) and Series 24 (General Securities Principal).
- Series 79 (Investment Banking) is also required, but may be completed during the first 60 days. Candidates who have a Series 9/10 (General Securities Sales Supervisor) instead of the Series 24 are eligible, subject to completion of the Series 24 during the first 60 days.
We offer comprehensive health care, flexible PTO, family leave, a monthly stipend to support remote work, and regular in-person gatherings, and culture created through shared core values. See more detail about our benefits here.
CrowdStreet is the leading online commercial real estate investing marketplace. Our customer, the individual investor, joins the CrowdStreet community to learn about and invest directly in institutional-quality private real estate deals. Our mission is to provide the best online real estate investing experience and make it easy for individual investors to diversify their portfolios.
At CrowdStreet, inclusion, equity, and diversity are necessary to achieving our goals. Our differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation , physical ability, thinking style and background bring a variety of knowledge that makes us collectively smarter and better able to compete. We are committed to recruiting, developing, and advancing a diverse staff and engaging in the hard work that makes that possible.