Head of Marketing at Chronicled
Remote / United States of America
Chronicled has established the decentralized MediLedger Network, which connects the pharmaceutical industry and runs mission critical processes. You will be working on the software that connects to and runs the Network. You will be building a cutting-edge platform using the latest technological advancements at the intersection of blockchain, cryptography, distributed computing and network protocols.
As Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for the overall strategy, development, and execution of all efforts to drive new customer acquisition and growth for our B2B Enterprise blockchain solution. You will lead and drive demand generation campaigns and programs, assess channel and campaign performance. As a key member of our team, you must be a player-coach who can drive the growth function, but also revel in the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and manage growth programs directly. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys the fast paced nature of a startup environment that is growing quickly!
What you'll do:
- Use both qualitative and quantitative analysis to determine the best combination of product positioning and message to win accounts and personas.
- Develop and articulate a comprehensive marketing strategy and plan, in collaboration with product, sales, strategy and customer success, ensuring consistency of messaging across all surfaces.
- Create and execute a content strategy that will drive awareness and demand, support land and expand efforts.
- Leverage your experience in marketing SaaS into enterprise, preferably in conservative industries.
- Execute land and expand ABM campaigns in collaboration with Sales and Customer Success.
- Run simultaneous campaigns to different personas in both top-down and bottom-up models, using relevant channels and content.
- Effectively leverage insight on personas (buying process, media consumption, pain points) to develop winning land and expand campaigns.
- Own all parts of a marketing funnel and diagnose all online traffic activity to inform decision-making and optimize performance.
- Lean towards field and customer interaction and collaboration--and see both as the path to understand customer need, value & competitive positioning.
- Support sales team in winning deals with high desire to provide air cover and support through field marketing materials etc.
- Genuinely love the sales force but also have the confidence to hold them accountable sticking with company strategy on ICPs, positioning, pricing.
- Be jointly accountable for sales goals relating to marketing activity.
- Build a B2B SaaS brand via customer/prospects insights, competitor analysis.
- Gain alignment among key stakeholders and execute the brand vision by driving adoption throughout the organization at all levels (peers down to front-line).
- Serve as a spokesperson for the brand at industry events, with the press and with analysts.
- Build the brand creatively in a lean and scrappy way (i.e., no expensive brand agencies).Utilize cost-effective methods for tracking brand awareness and showing ROI on how the brand uncovers opportunities for growth.
- Bring together data, metrics, and technology to develop a more scalable marketing organization and achieve business goals.
- Leverage marketing technology and techniques covering a range of needs
- Establish a cadence both within marketing and across the organization to ensure that you are measuring and monitoring outcomes and adjusting activities accordingly.
- Work cross- functionally, closely collaborating with sales to generate qualified leads and Monitor lead generation performance
- Collaborate with teams cross functionally to develop product marketing content
- Oversee digital marketing efforts including website enhancements/content production
- As the company continues to grow, attract, hire and retain new talent to build the marketing team
What you'll need:
- 5+ years experience in Marketing Leadership
- Experience in B2B, Enterprise Software (Saas solution)
- Experience in a fast paced environment - startup experience is a plus
- Significant demand generation experience
- Expertise in managing marketing automation tools: hubspot,etc
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- In depth knowledge of market research methodologies and tools
- Blockchain, healthcare, Fintech experience are a plus
At Chronicled we take pride in our Total Rewards Package which is available to all full time Chronicled Employees:
Competitive Rewards: Comprehensive and competitive employment and rewards packages for all employees
Equipment: Macbook pro and accessories
Flexibility: We believe flexibility comes in multiple forms. Freedom to express yourself with an open startup casual dress code, Flexible schedules. Best of all we have an unlimited vacation policy that allows you to get the rest and relaxation you need to refresh.
Welcoming Culture: We call ourselves a family for a reason. We foster a fun and creative atmosphere where anyone can openly contribute ideas, feel appreciated, and feel empowered to be who they are. Fun is also highly encouraged! Frequent offsite team building events and weekly happy hours.
Recognition: Respect and prominence due to work contributions, working on cutting edge technology. Our employees are celebrated and recognized for their contributions
Variety: Opportunities to experience different job tasks, responsibilities, and project opportunities
Workload: Challenging and fast paced work. There is never a dull moment in our Enterprise Blockchain Laboratory.
Work Importance: The typical Chronicled team member has a bias for action. We do. We build. We step outside of the scope. We believe we will change the world.
Control your own Destiny: Ability to influence others and control one’s own destiny.
Advancement: Opportunities to get ahead both personally and professionally.