Strut Your Star Power at Brandlive
We build the cutting-edge software behind wow-worthy virtual events—helping the biggest, boldest brands shine on the world stage. Behind the curtain, our talented teams take the spotlight, with a standing ovation for every person’s special sparkle. Fast Company named Brandlive 2021’s #1 most innovative live events company because our people make magic every day—for our clients and for each other. We’re going big and growing fast; ready to rock a role with us?
Brandlive is looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join our growing QA team! This role will be responsible for the development of test automation for our various products, initially focusing on our Streams product. The role will work closely with our internal scrum, QA and Engineering teams, reporting to the Manager of QA.
- Work with agile development teams using a Behavior Driven Development (BDD) approach for test automation development
- Have knowledge of Setting up framework and standards, manage all the automation setup activities
- Utilize development skills, data manipulation skills and scripting skills to engineer technical, repeatable tests
- Undertake all forms of functional and non-functional testing
- Coordinate automation testing activities
- Report on testing and test automation progress to management for better decision making
- At least 2 years of experience in Test Automation Development
- Experience mentoring and guiding Jr. team members
- Test automation framework experience using JUnit, TestNG, Cucumber with Gherkin, WebdriverIO or Nightwatch or Protractor
- Test automation experience of using JMeter or Blazemeter or any other load testing tool
- Experience with SQL using MySQL or other RDBMS
- Experience of test management using JIRA, Zephyr and Confluence
- Familiarity with development build and deployment (CI/CD) environment (e.g. Maven, Github, Jenkins)
- Experience with Python preferred but not mandatory
- Verbal and written fluency in professional business communication required in English.
- Ability to work from home and resides in one of the following states: AZ, CA, CO, GA, IN, ME, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, TX, WA
Brandlive Inc. is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic or status protected by law. Brandlive will conduct a background check on final candidates following a formal offer of employment as a condition of employment. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with applicable law.