Implementation Consultant at Chronicled
Remote / United States of America
As an implementation Consultant, you will leverage your project management skills, knowledge of enterprise systems (e.g. Model N, SAP, Vistex, Microsoft Dynamics, etc) and processes to manage the implementation and integration of Chronicled’s products into our customers’ enterprise environments. Through customer engagements you will gain an understanding of the business requirements and translate that in various forms, such as (e.g. flow charts, architecture diagrams, business requirements documentation, etc.) You will partner closely with technical resources to synthesize your findings into a holistic technical solution and implementation plan and will manage the execution of that plan while keeping stakeholders well informed of your progress.
Chronicled has established the decentralized MediLedger Network, which connects the pharmaceutical industry and runs mission critical processes. You will be working on the software that connects to and runs the Network. You will be building a cutting-edge platform using the latest technological achievements at the intersection of blockchain, cryptography, distributed computing and network protocols.
We're building real blockchain solutions that solve real problems. Come join us!
What you'll do:
- Consult and develop relationships with Chronicled’s Enterprise customers to understand their current state and the critical business objectives driving the implementation of our solution
- Elicit and document business and technical requirements.
- Analyze current processes and work with business stakeholders to define “To Be” (future state) processes.
- Develop project plans, roadmaps, customer implementation plans, UAT plans, etc. to drive the successful implementation of Chronicled’s solutions in order to achieve the customer’s desired business outcomes
- Install and configure Chronicled’s solutions within our customers’ networks and triage any technical issues that may arise during this process
- Track and drive the resolution of implementation issues, engaging other Chronicled teams as needed (e.g. QA, Engineering, Product, etc.)
- Track implementation delivery across multiple, in-flight projects; create regular project status reports and publish reports to relevant stakeholders
- Work with the Quality Assurance team to develop testing strategies, drive customer testing, and deploy changes within our customer’s multi-tiered, enterprise environments
- Contribute to the development of end user documentation related to implementation-related business process or system changes and provide training as needed to support end users through business process or system change.
- Receive, document and analyze customer feedback about the products and implementation process to identify opportunities for improvementIdentify opportunities to streamline and/or optimize solution delivery and recommend/take actions to capitalize on those opportunities
What you'll need:
- Experience implementing and/or integrating with industry leading enterprise software applications like Model N, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Vistex, etc.
- Specific experience with Revenue Management processes and applications preferred
- Experience with Life Sciences industry business processes and applications preferred
- Experience with end to end application development and support tasks, working closely with both functional and technical resources.
- Experience gained from performing a functional role such as business analyst and a technical role such as technical analyst/system analyst is highly preferred.
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes
- High level of proficiency utilizing development, data, and business process analysis tools and techniques (SDLC, Business Process models, data maps, sequence diagramming).
- Experience applying the principles of business and/or systems analysis to small, mid-size or large complex business problems using standard project related tools and techniques.
- Working knowledge of Project Management Tools (Confluence, JIRA, Microsoft Project, SmartSheets, etc.) and standard SQA Tools.
- Strong facilitation skills to elicit requirements from varying personalities across organizations including senior executives and technical resources
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with clients, team members, and managementExcellent interpersonal and client management skills as well as a positive attitude
- Must be able to manage multiple competing priorities with an ability to shift focus quickly without distraction
- Must be able to manage conflict and work well under pressureMust be technically literate and capable of communicating complex, technical concepts in language appropriate for technical and non-technical audiences alike.
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, business administration, or a related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Preferred Licenses/Certifications: Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) or IIBA Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
At Chronicled we take pride in our Total Rewards Package which is available to all full time Chronicled Employees:
Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision. 401k, 529 College Saving Plan, Gym Membership, Commuter Benefits, Employee Perks Program Equipment: Macbook pro and accessories standard issue. As well as a modern fully stocked office space with many amenities
Location: Centrally located and easily accessible offices in San Francisco and remote employees globally!
Flexibility: We believe flexibility comes in multiple forms. Freedom to express yourself with an open startup casual dress code, Flexible schedules. Best of all we have an unlimited vacation policy that allows you to get the rest and relaxation you need to refresh.
Welcoming Culture: We call ourselves a family for a reason. We foster a fun and creative atmosphere where anyone can openly contribute ideas, feel appreciated, and feel empowered to be who they are. Fun is also highly encouraged! Frequent offsite team building events and weekly happy
Recognition: Respect and prominence due to work contributions, working on cutting edge technology. Our employees are celebrated and recognized for their contributions
Variety: Opportunities to experience different job tasks, change responsibilities, and project opportunities
Workload: Challenging and fast paced work. There is never a dull moment in our Enterprise Blockchain Laboratory. Work Importance: The typical Chronicled team member has a bias for action. We do. We build. We step outside of the scope. We believe we will change the world. Control your own Destiny: Ability to influence others and control one’s own destiny.
Advancement: Opportunities to get ahead both personally and professionally