We're making healthy happen faster! Bright.md helps primary care providers deliver remarkably efficient, high quality, delightful asynchronous virtual care, improving provider efficiency by as much as 90%, increasing care quality by 2x, and delighting patients and providers with a new experience of care.
Much more than “telehealth,” we build products that bridge the communication gap between patients and providers, automating the remote care delivery process for clinicians at major health systems. This unique approach means that we enable a 10x reduction in cost and provider time, markedly better clinical outcomes, and major improvements in both patient and provider satisfaction.
We are looking for a Head of Business Development to build and execute our partnership strategy. In this role, you will work collaboratively with the executive team to identify, select and manage core partnership relationships that will drive revenue.
This position is full-time, remote (the US Only), or located at our HQ in Portland, OR.
- Develop and manage partnerships to achieve strategic objectives and drive business growth (e.g., accessing new markets and customers, developing innovative new capabilities and solutions, enhancing customer value and experience, etc.).
- Develop partnership strategy, investigate and analyze new partnership opportunities, structure partnership business cases/partnership models, negotiate agreements.
- Deliver on partnership goals/commitments via joint business plans, go-to-market plans, product roadmaps, technical and integration requirements, relationship maps, quarterly business reviews, and contract negotiations. Orchestrate and implement partnership strategy and programs across sales, marketing, product, engineering, finance, legal, and other relevant areas of the organization.
- Develop partnership strategy and identify and validate opportunities across different channels and/or industry verticals, prioritize ideas by evaluating product-market fit, the industry landscape, potential business models, and path to scale.
- Identify, reach, influence, and build relationships with relevant executives and decision-makers across multiple levels within partner and prospect organizations.
- Lead discussions with partners and prospects to define partnership models and negotiate agreements, develop financial analysis, business model, and deal structure while closely coordinating with Legal, Finance, and other stakeholders.
- Develop joint business plans and forecast growth. Monitor activities and impact towards goals and pivot partnership/engagement model as necessary.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to develop joint partner product roadmaps, technical and integration requirements.
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams to develop joint go-to-market plans, targets, collateral, demos, etc.
- Work with Customer Success team to surface partner-driven expansion opportunities and facilitate expansion deals.
- Expand partnerships to drive continued growth and cultivate new lines of business, develop new capabilities, and deliver enhanced customer value and experiences.
- Track record as a driver of results
- Strategic thinker who can solve big customer and partner problems, and connect the dots. Preferably with a background in healthcare and technology SaaS solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and a polished presenter and storyteller with the ability to influence senior leaders and instill confidence
- Excellent analytical acumen, bias towards data-driven analysis and decision-making
- Technical Acumen – ability to engage with technical and engineering teams
- Open and highly collaborative, ability to partner well with multiple cross-functional teams
- 6+ years of experience in strategy, partner business, and/or channel development
- Experience working in healthcare technology preferred
What We Offer You
- YOUR HEALTH MATTERS
We support the health of our employees and families through our Medical, Dental, and Vision plans which include HSA and FSA options.
- ENJOY FLEXIBLE TIME OFF
We offer a Flexible Time Off policy to encourage you to take a break when needed. Our policy also provides time off for parental leave to support your growing family.
- REMOTE FIRST WORK
Work from home, anywhere in the continental U.S.or from our office in Portland, OR. We also offer satellite office access through the global Spaces office network.
- GROW WITH BRIGHT.MD EQUITY
We provide stock option grants for all of our new employees to keep you connected to the ongoing success of our company.
- SUPPORT FOR YOUR WORK
We provide all of our employees with a monthly stipend to use for your home office needs or support how you choose to commute to the office.
- SUPPORT FOR OUR COMMUNITY
We offer volunteer hours for employees to give back, as well as quarterly opportunities to give back as a company.
A bright idea can come from anyone. The more diversity we have in our team, the more unique perspectives and bright ideas we share. At Bright.md we are driven by the value of excellence. In healthcare, excellence means everyone deserves the best care, regardless of their race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, or veteran status. We embrace employees and candidates from these underrepresented groups to help make this vision a reality.