What You'll Do:
With the continued growth and success of our channel sales program, we are looking to build out a team of Partner Development Managers. The role will support one of our Channel Sales Managers in the Pacific Time Zone. Ideal candidates will come from backgrounds in Inside Sales, Channel Sales/Support, and Sales Development/Prospecting.
Come join us at Bigleaf to help businesses connect to their customers, people like us, people like you!
- Partner Engagement & Recruitment: You’ll be the friendly voice that Sales Partners reach out to when Channel Sales Managers are traveling or away from the office. You’ll work side-by-side with our Channel Sales Managers in the engagement of existing partners, and recruitment of new partners.
- Sales Operations: You’ll be the at the center of sales operations working with Sales Leadership, Channel Sales Managers, and Sales Partners. In addition to day-to-day communications you will need to assist with creating quotes and contracts, processing orders, updating on installation status and post-installation follow up, and other general administrative tasks
- Inside Sales: Both partners and existing customers will look to you for assistance and sometimes ownership of lower dollar/single site transactions. You will need to be comfortable working through these transactions independently to close, while also keeping the partner up to date.
- Tracking and Reporting: You’ll work with the Channel Sales team to make sure partner information and opportunity statuses are up to date in our CRM. You’ll help in pulling routine reports from our CRM and/or other systems.
- Inside Sales or Sales Development background
- Experience in a high outbound activity position, including cold calls and email prospecting
- Extremely well-organized and detail oriented
- Comfortable with activity tracking and consistent follow up communications with co-workers and partners
- Friendly and engaging phone and email presence
- General understanding of Internet service and associated technologies, including things like IP addresses, VoIP, and Cloud Computing
- Microsoft Office skills required, CRM and Hubspot experience is a plus
- Ability to work 8 AM - 5 PM PST
Who We Are:
Bigleaf Networks improves Cloud connectivity and Internet performance. We are a team of telecom and network software professionals who built our Cloud-first SD-WAN service based on the natural architecture of leaves. We provide a better Internet experience with simple implementation, friendly support, and powerful technology.
Bigleaf exists because of leaders and dreamers who believed there was a better solution to a technological need in business. As we continue to grow, we keep this leadership mentality in mind, and we encourage each other to constantly be improving by developing grit, servant leadership, diversity, and innovation.
Our Core Values:
Whether working with a customer or interacting with one another around the office, Bigleaf’s core values are heartfelt service, positive attitude, transparency, and focus. At our core, we are here at Bigleaf to develop technology that will help people, and these values help us maintain that intention.
Highlight of our Benefits:
- Medical (We pay 50% for all levels of coverage)
- Dental & Vision (We pay 75% for all levels of coverage)
- Life insurance, long term disability
- 401k with dollar for dollar safe harbor match
- Stock options plan
- Generous parental leave (6 weeks)
- 4 weeks of PTO +1 week of Wellness Time per year
- 12 Company Holidays
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Technology/Remote Work Stipend
- Monthly credit for GrubHub
- 2x per year full company offsite events!
This is a very exciting period of growth for our team. We appreciate you taking the time to carefully read through this ad. Our vision is to bring peace into the lives of our customers through advanced technology and excellent service. If you would like to join us in this role, please send along a resume and cover letter of how you meet the qualifications above and why you’re interested. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability, 401k with match and a stock options plan.
We're building a team in addition to a product, and we value and seek inclusion and diversity in that team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and feel it makes our teams stronger, so we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications for this role.