We're making healthy happen faster! Bright.md helps primary care providers deliver remarkably efficient, high quality, delightful asynchronous virtual care, improving provider efficiency by as much as 90%, increasing care quality by 2x, and delighting patients and providers with a new experience of care.
Much more than “telehealth,” we build products that bridge the communication gap between patients and providers, automating the remote care delivery process for clinicians at major health systems. This unique approach means that we enable a 10x reduction in cost and provider time, markedly better clinical outcomes, and major improvements in both patient and provider satisfaction.
We are seeking a National Head of Sales in our revenue team. This role requires a results-oriented, data-driven leader that can support and guide a team of experienced sales talent through an enterprise healthcare software sales process.
This position is full-time, located at our HQ in Portland, OR. Or Remote
The National Head of Sales will lead the sales organization. This role will be responsible for the quarterly and annual revenue targets through the management of pipeline, process, and team. This role will build on the momentum already established, leveraging their enterprise SaaS sales experience to guide a high-performing team, as well as taking an active role to manage strategic opportunities directly.
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue goals through both management and coaching of the sales team as well as managing select strategic deals
- Lead a team in developing and growing new business opportunities within a targeted list of strategic accounts
- Develop relationships with key executives and decision-makers within large and strategic accounts, including IDNs, provider groups, and payors
- Effectively hire, grow, and retain outstanding sales talent through recruiting, onboarding, ongoing training and development, and appropriate compensation structure
- Develop and mentor members of the sales team through skills development and coaching
- Lead and inspire the sales team as a whole, creating an environment where others are inspired to follow you and your processes
- Partner closely with Implementation and Customer Success teams to ensure seamless handoffs for implementation, effective briefings and intros to key contacts, setting up value metrics effectively based on sales process findings for long-term customer success
- Rapidly understand, define, navigate, and codify the complex sales process involved in enterprise healthcare software sales
- Work with the SDR team to research target prospects and manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting to securing the contract
- Partner closely with finance to forecast future quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Collaborate across Bright.md to share feedback and insights from prospects and customers with the team
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated success selling enterprise SaaS into the complex sales cycle of healthcare delivery system providers
- Maintains strong healthcare relationships you can bring to Bright.md
- Built and led sales teams in the 5-10 person range; passionate about coaching, training, motivating a team
- Demonstrated track record opening new geographies and segments
- At least 10 years of technology sales experience and 5 years of sales leadership experience.
- Has a playbook; has built the sales processes, systems and tools that scale a business
- Excellent data and analytics orientation
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Experience with Salesforce
Nice to have:
- Experience with using and implementing MEDDPICC or MEDDICC sales methodologies
- Experience with Google Suite and Gong.io
- Experience selling patient engagement or digital health solutions
What We Offer You
- YOUR HEALTH MATTERS
We support the health of our employees and families through our Medical, Dental, and Vision plans which include HSA and FSA options.
- ENJOY FLEXIBLE TIME OFF
We offer a Flexible Time Off policy to encourage you to take a break when needed. Our policy also provides time off for parental leave to support your growing family.
- REMOTE FIRST WORK
Work from home, anywhere in the continental U.S.or from our office in Portland, OR. We also offer satellite office access through the global Spaces office network.
- GROW WITH BRIGHT.MD EQUITY
We provide stock option grants for all of our new employees to keep you connected to the ongoing success of our company.
- SUPPORT FOR YOUR WORK
We provide all of our employees with a monthly stipend to use for your home office needs or support how you choose to commute to the office.
- SUPPORT FOR OUR COMMUNITY
- We offer volunteer hours for employees to give back, as well as quarterly opportunities to give back as a company.
A bright idea can come from anyone. The more diversity we have in our team, the more unique perspectives and bright ideas we share. At Bright.md we are guided by the value of excellence. In healthcare, excellence means everyone deserves the best care, regardless of their race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or criminal history. We embrace employees and candidates from these underrepresented groups to help make this vision a reality.