The heartbeat of our business is our dual-sided Marketplace where we bring together individual, accredited investors with carefully selected CRE investment offerings.
Throughout the screening process, the Marketplace Planning Manager works closely with Investments to plan the Marketplace Calendar - making adjustments and balancing Sponsor needs and readiness while optimizing to meet CrowdStreet’s objectives. Once these offerings pass our investment screening process, they are moved to our Marketplace Operations team. The Marketplace Planning Manager plays a central role - bringing the upstream knowledge of a deal and working with the Project Management Team in the preparation of the detailed materials required for launch while managing the overall Marketplace Programming.
This role works closely with the Marketplace Operations Data Analyst, producing weekly updates on Marketplace Performance and bringing insight and recommendations for ongoing improvements.
The Success You'll Build: Primary Responsibilities and Impact
Own the Marketplace Programming launch dates, including the accompanying Webinars to showcase a Marketplace that is diverse, dynamic, and distinctive:
- Balance a range of variables including offerings-data from Salesforce and Asana, real-time production updates to slot each deal-launch and deal-webinar to make recommendations that the Director of Marketplace Operations reviews and approves weekly.
- Schedule Offering Announcement emails that accompany each deal-launch.
- Write taglines for and update Marketplace Banner daily.
- Maintain and publish the Marketplace Launch calendar and communication.
Partner with the Marketplace Operations Data Analyst to generate decision-useful Marketplace data and insights:
- Package Marketplace raise-performance data
- Build a data-driven approach to Marketplace Programming leveraging historical raise-performance data
- Narrate weekly Marketplace updates via the “Marketplace Project Status” email, distributed firmwide on Friday evenings
- Support collaboration with all other CrowdStreet teams in support of sponsors while on the Marketplace
- Reporting to Director of Marketplace Operations regarding the team’s progress towards OKRs
The Experiences That Will Help You Succeed:
- 3-5 years’ proven project management skills to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Outstanding ability to juggle multiple demands both within Marketplace Operations as well as cross-functionally
- Bachelor’s level degree, preferably in Business Administration or Finance
- Proficient writing skills
- Proficiency in Excel and/or Google Sheets
Not required, but nice to have:
- Commercial Real Estate Marketplace experience - preferably in an online crowdfunding business.
- Experience working with Broker/Dealers
- Working knowledge of statistics
The How | Values:
We are a diverse and collaborative organization We are connected and motivated by our common mission and goals:
- Collaboration: Seek diverse input, engage in healthy discussion, commit to decisions
- Respect: Treat others with kindness, practice empathy and inclusion, be a positive influence on others
- Impact: Embrace the entrepreneurial journey, focus on what matters, build something meaningful
Harassment, sexism, racism, bullying, aggression, intolerance & corrosive internal politics are unacceptable. Our values and beliefs are reflected in how we hire, coach, train, lead, reward, recognize and work together as a team.
Crowdstreet Benefits and Perks
- BE HEALTHY, BE HAPPY
We support the health of our employees and families through our Medical, Dental, and Vision plans which include HSA and FSA options.
- TAKE A BREAK
We offer a Flexible Time Off policy to encourage you to take a break when needed. Our policy also provides time off for you to volunteer and parental leave to support your growing family.
- WORK WHERE YOU WORK BEST
We know that great work can happen anywhere which is why we offer a hybrid work model. Work from home, anywhere in the continental U.S., from one of our offices (Austin, TX or Portland, OR) or some combination of the two.
- CROWDSTREET EQUITY
We provide stock option grants for all of our new employees to keep you connected to the ongoing success of our company.
- HOW YOU WORK
We provide all of our employees with a monthly stipend to use for your home office needs or support how you choose to commute to the office. Need something else to do your job? Our People Ops team can help!
- BUILD YOUR CAREER
We supply a monthly stipend for your continuous learning and development. Is there a course you’ve always wanted to take? A certification you’ve wanted to achieve? A conference you’ve wanted to attend? Work with your manager to tee it up!
Working at CrowdStreet
CrowdStreet is the leading online commercial real estate investing marketplace. Our customer, the individual investor, joins the CrowdStreet community to learn about and invest directly in institutional-quality private real estate deals. Our mission is to deliver the best online real estate investing experience and make it easy for individual investors to diversify their portfolios.
CrowdStreet has been recognized as a leader in the commercial real estate and technology spaces. Recent accolades include:
- Forbes Top 500 Best Startup Employer
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500
- Investopedia: Best Overall Real Estate Crowdfunding Site of 2021
- Gower: Industry Leader OR #1 Leading Real Estate Crowdfunding Marketplace
- 2020 Top Places to Work, The Oregonian
- 2020 Oregon Technology Awards Accelerate Company of the Year
- #5 for "Fastest Growing Private Companies in Oregon & SW Washington" by the Portland Business Journal.
We are proud to support ‘Work Where You Work Best’ and are enthusiastically adding to our team throughout the US. We also offer two locations (AUS and PDX) for those who work best in an office.
At CrowdStreet, inclusion, equity, and diversity are critical in achieving our goals. Our differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring a breadth of knowledge that makes us collectively smarter and better able to compete. We are committed to recruiting, developing, and advancing a diverse staff and engaging in the hard work that makes that possible.