Who we are:
Green Canopy NODE is a vertically integrated construction technology firm, developer, and fund manager. Our mission is to build relationships, businesses, and homes that help regenerate communities, and environments. Our team includes a group of deeply authentic, mission-aligned people and top-talent in real estate, design, construction, technology, impact investing, and fund management. In our hearts we know a brighter, more resilient, healthy, and equitable future is possible. Together, we work to deliver a better built environment for people and the planet.
Who we’re looking for:
We seek a construction Site Supervisor with a deep commitment to building sustainable and resilient homes and communities. You will succeed in this position if you can bring attention to detail, an open mind, curiosity, and an ambition to grow and learn from others personally and professionally.
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in new single and multifamily construction required
- High-school diploma or equivalent required
- Relevant college degree preferred
- Understanding of health and safety practices in residential construction required
- OSHA health and safety training highly preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in reading building and structural plan sets
- Understanding of the local jurisdictional inspection process for new single and multifamily construction
- Ability to read and understand the construction project schedule
- Demonstrated proficiency in using computers and mobile devices to perform work in the field
- Aptitude for learning new construction technologies and practices
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
- High-degree of professionalism required with exceptional communication skills
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, clean driving record and reliable transportation for frequent travel between job sites during the day.
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 50 pounds
- Perform Quality Control Inspections at all critical junctures of the project in order to ensure all
work is performed in a safe manner, meeting the Company’s high-quality standards
- Supervise the daily activities of all subcontractors and confirming the work is performed in a
manner that is compliant with the Master Services Agreement and Project Subcontract
- Notify the project manager of any potential deviations to the schedule, change orders, safety
violations, and issues pertaining to the quality of work
- Post digital daily updates with photos that summarize the activities of the day for each project
- Provide onsite direction for Company Site Supervisor Trainee’s, Field Associates and
- Ensure subcontractor compliance with all health and safety requirements
Position and hours:
- This is a non-exempt, full time position, working primarily outdoors on job sites throughout
Seattle, with some time spent in our office or warehouse.
- This position involves frequent and repetitive movement, including lifting and carrying
materials up to 50 pounds.
Compensation and benefits:
- Starting hourly rate between $26-30, depending on experience
- Competitive annual PTO policy
- 100% employer-paid health coverage for medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Company 401(k) plan
- Company-paid parental leave
- Leadership development
To help us get to know you better, please apply with the following information:
- A cover letter telling us why you would like to work with Green Canopy NODE. Submissions without a cover letter will not be considered.
- A copy of your resume
We want to connect with candidates who are excited about and want to be a part of the work we are doing at Green Canopy NODE.
Find out if YOU want to be a part of the team. Learn more at some of the links below:
- Website: https://www.greencanopynode.com/
- Purposeful Growth Video, Mission and Values: https://www.greencanopynode.com/mission-values
- Theory of Change: https://www.greencanopynode.com/impact
- Regenerative Real Estate Podcast: https://chooselatitude.com/journal/aaron-fairchild
- Merger Announcement: https://www.greencanopynode.com/blog/green-canopy-node-announce-merger
We look forward to hearing from you!
At Green Canopy NODE, diversity, equity, and inclusion are central to achieving our mission. We are committed to building and sustaining a diverse team of individuals that is representative of the communities we serve. Our values provide the foundation for an inclusive and equitable work environment where cultural diversity and individual identities are celebrated and valued. Green Canopy NODE is proud to be a second-chance employer and welcome those with conviction histories or formerly incarcerated to apply and join us.