We are look for an experienced analyst to help us build out our analytics program at TrovaTrip! We have invested in our data stack to develop best-in-class analytics capabilities and are looking for the right person to bring our data to life via dashboards and ongoing analysis.
You'll work closely with the CEO and leaders across all departments to use BI to answer questions and identify new opportunities. Our data is housed in Snowflake and we use Sigma as our BI and visualization tool.
- Build out a best-in-class analytics program and further our data-driven philosophy for growth and expansion
- Write SQL queries and create visualizations using Sigma to develop and launch departmental dashboards
- Leverage data to identify trends and business opportunities across the organization
- Conduct one-off analyses as needed by key stakeholders across the organization
- Develop visualizations that can be leveraged within the TrovaTrip platform for beta users of new products
- Work closely with the leadership team to develop ongoing reporting for the Board of Directors and investors
- A passion for travel, learning and exploration
- Strong work ethic and works well independently
- Efficiency and ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working cross-functionally with various teams internally
- Integrity and a dedication to excellence
- Exceptional communication skills
- Track record of achieving success
- Tenacity and resilience
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in analytics or a related field
- Experience writing efficient SQL queries
- Experience with Sigma, Tableau or other BI tools
- Experience with Snowflake, Postgres or other data warehouse technology
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
Some of our TrovaTrip Perks include:
- Generous Paid Time Off with additional Paid Time Off accrual based on tenure
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Trip perk credit vouchers for use on any TrovaTrip anywhere in the world with additional PTO!
- Up to 12 weeks paid parental leave for birthing parent
- Up to 4 weeks paid parental leave for non-birthing parent
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k program
- Great office location on the waterfront in the Pearl District, Portland, OR
TrovaTrip is a trip management platform dedicated to making travel safer and more accessible to all. Our mission is to enhance lives via meaningful connections, learning, and exploration. Our team of travel enthusiasts lives out our mission daily. TrovaTrip is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. TrovaTrip considers equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusion to be fundamental to the mission of the company. TrovaTrip benefits include health care, vision, dental, trip perks, paid time off, and retirement savings.