Each year, millions of people go on leave in the United States. Due to poor work-life balance, being passed over for promotions, a lack of support from management, and mismanaged leave in general, 34% of them won't return to work. TiLT is fixing that.
Our platform enables HR and executives teams to seamlessly manage their employee leave process by streamlining compliance, adding layers of automation, and ultimately improving the entire employee experience. This means higher productivity and dollars saved for growth-stage organizations at scale. Our clients include: Robinhood, Betterment, Sift, Udemy, Tile, and more. We’ve closed an initial round of funding with Techstars and some other notable investors, but we’re just getting started!
We’re looking for a passionate Frontend Engineer to play a meaningful role in the design and development of our core product suite.
Working alongside our CTO and product teams, you’ll have an opportunity to lead the progression of our product roadmap and strategy, ultimately shaping our growing engineering culture.
What success looks like:
- Make feature recommendations to our product roadmap based on the needs of users.
- Develop mockups and prototypes for the next generation of our core product.
- Help add fidelity to UI/UX decisions by facilitating discussions regarding user flow, stories, and customer journey.
- Ensure the development of clean, frontend code by exercising high-quality unit, integration, and cross-browser testing.
- Demonstrate strong fundamentals in modern react.js, CSS and HTML.
- Be a steward of privacy by design and software quality principles.
- Contribute to the operability and performance of our application at scale.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience with react.js in a production environment.
- Ability to build high-quality software products from ideation to ship at scale.
- Experience operating cross functionally with Engineering, Product, and Customer Success teams.
- Someone who can own and drive technical UI/UX decisions with a grounding in solving problems for our customers and business.
- Strong familiarity with design systems
- Experience using a state management framework such as Context / Redux / MobX.
- Experience coaching and mentoring junior engineers.
- Bonus if you have FMLA, HRIS, or labor law domain experience.
Here’s how we take care of our people:
- 100% healthcare coverage for our employees
- Medical & Caregiver Leave
- 12 weeks of parental Leave
- Compassionate Leave - up to 2 weeks
- Flexible work-life balance
More about TiLT
TiLT's tech-enabled platform manages the entire lifecycle before, during and after leave to help companies retain top talent, improve employee engagement and ultimately improve employees' health and wellness.
Our mission is big: reimagine leave in the workplace to create a better world. One that’s better for business and better for humans.
We’re backed by top-tier investors including Rockies Venture Club, Techstars Ventures, Matchstick Ventures and awesome angel investors.
How we think about diversity
We try to make sure the diversity of our customers is reflected in the team that serves them. Because when we include people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, ages, and identities — we end up building a better experience for everyone who uses TiLT.
We know we need to be intentional in our hiring practices in order to overcome systemic biases we may be blind to. So, if your lived experience has given you a unique perspective on business, startups, or any other aspect of our business – even if you don’t meet all the requirements – let us know, and we’ll make sure your application gets the attention it deserves.