We’re seeking a Demand Generation Associate to work alongside the sales & marketing teams to develop and execute marketing campaigns and tactics that drive qualified leads that result in revenue.
We’re focused on the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) Industry because we believe that it’s the best first market for this technology, but our aspirations extend much further. In early 2021 we acquired Prospect by IrisVR, which has solidified our position as the global leader in immersive collaboration for the AEC Industry.
- Work directly with the marketing team to support the efforts to drive a strong inbound marketing funnel.
- Develop the content, ads, and emails to support the demand generation campaigns.
- Execute all demand and lead generation efforts including paid media, targeted landing pages, remarketing, email campaigns, and other digital marketing tactics to feed the overall strategy.
- Support the efforts to scale our digital and paid efforts through the initiatives that drive website traffic, website conversions, and free trial signups.
- Track and monitor performance of demand programs that lead to conversions, and into SQLs (sales qualified leads).
- Create and manage contact lists for CRM database
- Monitor and assist in the tracking, analysis and reporting on lead generation metrics and overall marketing KPIs
- Assist in the development of new strategies and manage marketing programs
- Project manage and collaborate with the team to meet deadlines
- Support Marketing team and perform other tasks as needed
- 2-4 years of digital marketing or experience
- Self-starter, communicative, and organized individual who can both collaborate and work asynchronously
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with the team (written and video)
- Project management and herding cats comes naturally to you
- Detail-oriented and accurate; enjoys problem solving and being challenged
- Preferred Software: Excel/Google Sheets, Word/Google Docs, Asana
- Preferred proficiency in Google Analytics and Hubspot (or comparable Marketing Automation platform), a CRM, and email marketing tools
- Experience with advertising on LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google AdWords
- You identify with our culture of creative trust
Location: Remote (U.S.)
Who you’ll be working with:
- Clay Walsh, Marketing & Communications Director— You’ll be reporting to Clay (she/her), who leads the marketing team at The Wild. She’s focused on product marketing, creating and maintaining high-level documentation, messaging, partnerships, managing the team of contractors and staff, as well as growing website traffic and converting high quality leads into our pipeline. She also owns brand, communications, events, and PR.
- Austin Baker, Content Marketing Manager— You’ll be collaborating very closely with Austin, who is product-driven and multi-talented, creating everything from webinars, newsletters, blog posts, graphics, gifs, videos, VR demos, presentations, and more.
- Courtney Holmes, Sr. Demand Generation Manager— Courtney is the strategic demand lead you’ll work with the most, she is charged with building our customer acquisition program, and the two of you will be responsible for growing our lead volume with sales qualified leads to fill our sales pipeline.
- You have interest or knowledge of 3D design, virtual and/or augmented reality.
- You understand or have interest in Agile project management.
- You have interest/experience with VR/AR or the AEC industry.
- You have interest/experience working for a SaaS company or a technology startup.
Sound exciting to you? Join us as we build the future of collaboration.
More about The Wild
We’re a small but mighty remote-first company whose mission is to shorten the distance between ideas and shared experiences. We believe in the power of virtual and augmented reality to connect people across distance. Our core product, The Wild, is a virtual workspace that is being used by architecture and design companies around the globe. In early 2021, we acquired IrisVR and we’re about to take some huge leaps forward to empower more teams to experience their designs together in virtual reality, and redefine the future of work. You can learn more about us at thewild.com.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive team at The Wild. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
The Wild is an equal opportunity employer—we value and welcome diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Our goal is to create a community rich with cultural, social, and intellectual diversity.