Technical Recruiter at Chronicled
San Francisco, CA, US
Chronicled has established the decentralized MediLedger Network, which connects the pharmaceutical industry and runs mission critical processes. You will be working on the software that connects to and runs the Network. You will be building a cutting-edge platform using the latest technological advancements at the intersection of blockchain, cryptography, distributed computing and network protocols.
As a Technical Recruiter, you will help to support growth in all areas of the company as we scale. You will partner closely with the VP of People and other recruiting team members to source, identify, and connect with candidates as they move through the hiring pipeline. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a fast paced startup environment with an ambition to grow within the recruiting function!
As a Technical Recruiter, you will:
- Partner with recruiting team to build talent pipeline of high quality candidates through sourcing, identifying and screening qualified candidates for various teams
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines, execute tactical research, referrals, events and sourcing campaigns
- Use boolean and alternative search techniques
- Manage inbound applicants and maintain ATS system
- Work closely with the hiring managers to support their needs
- Track and report recruiting metrics and pipeline
- Manage the employee referral program
- Build a diverse pipeline and assist the team to remove bias from hiring decisions
- Support candidates with their immigration needs when applicable
- Assist management with HR needs
- Staying ahead of the startup news and trends
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism
- 3-5 years recruiting/hr experience within a startup environment
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience supporting hiring managers, providing feedback and coaching
- Great selling and closing skillsExperience using ATS systems, preferably Lever
- Ability to prioritize tasks, maintain a sense of urgency and manage time effectively
- Incredible attention to detail Ability to work well in fast paced environment
- Experience sourcing candidates via LinkedIn, AngelList, Indeed, Github
- Experience with screening software engineers
- Knowledge of benefits, compensation, and legal requirements for US and Canada
- Bachelor's degree
At Chronicled we take pride in our Total Rewards Package which is available to all full time Chronicled Employees:
Competitive Rewards: Comprehensive and competitive employment and rewards packages for all employees
Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision. 401k, 529 College Saving Plan, Gym Membership, Commuter Benefits, Employee Perks Program
Equipment: Macbook pro and accessories standard issue.
Flexibility: We believe flexibility comes in multiple forms. Freedom to express yourself with an open startup casual dress code, Flexible schedules. Best of all we have an unlimited vacation policy that allows you to get the rest and relaxation you need to refresh.
Welcoming Culture: We call ourselves a family for a reason. We foster a fun and creative atmosphere where anyone can openly contribute ideas, feel appreciated, and feel empowered to be who they are. Fun is also highly encouraged! Frequent offsite team building events and weekly happy hours.
Recognition: Respect and prominence due to work contributions, working on cutting edge technology. Our employees are celebrated and recognized for their contributions
Variety: Opportunities to experience different job tasks, responsibilities, and project opportunities
Workload: Challenging and fast paced work. There is never a dull moment in our Enterprise Blockchain Laboratory.
Work Importance: The typical Chronicled team member has a bias for action. We do. We build. We step outside of the scope. We believe we will change the world.
Control your own Destiny: Ability to influence others and control one’s own destiny.
Advancement: Opportunities to get ahead both personally and professionally.