Do something that matters! Help advance 2Morrow’s efforts to build a medical-grade digital health platform capable of improving clinical outcomes using your passion for great user experience, responsive design, and connected digital interfaces.
This is a part-time, project-based, fully-remote, temporary position (approximately 2-3 months). As UX/UI Designer, you will work cross-functionally across Clinical Intervention, Content, and Product teams, serving as the Design Lead during our first iteration phase. You will be responsible for creating wireframes, mockups, digital prototypes, as well as designing the UI for our mobile/web product. This role will be vital in communication of designs and specifications for our software teams.
About 2Morrow: 2Morrow provides a suite of clinically tested, digital health programs for clients such as employers and public health agencies. Our unique methodology helps participants effectively modify their own behavior by drawing on their authentic personal values, leading to better health and greater emotional wellbeing. Our programs place a strong emphasis on strengthening the emotional wellbeing of users, and this value permeates our internal culture as well.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following is a list of general job responsibilities for the UX/UI designer position. This list may be broadened or changed to meet changing business needs.
- Collaborate with Clinical Intervention, Content, and Product teams to build wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and high-fidelity user interfaces that deliver a compelling narrative and purpose
- Portray end-to-end user intuitive user experiences through mobile interfaces
- Using modern cloud design software, create digital prototypes that allow stakeholders to interact with early designs
- Create user definitions and usability testing requirements
- Deliver detailed and annotated design brief and user interface design by 12/31
Qualifications (This type of role typically requires):
- Portfolio with sharp design for medical devices and software use cases
- 5 years' mobile and web design experience; 2 years of UI/UX project lead experience
- Mastery of current industry trends and creating end-to-end, user-centered design solutions and visual representations for early staged digital products
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate, explain, and present your designs to internal teams
- Demonstrate highly effective collaboration working with development teams in transitioning and execution of design to development in direct support of the vision
- Familiarity with with modern mobile & web frameworks for development
- Bonus points for previous health or wellness app experience and a passion for behavioral health and improving the lives of others