We’re The Wild, and we’re passionate about collaboration and the power of technology to transform the way we work together. We’ve built a virtual workspace that allows architecture and design teams to collaborate at human scale in virtual and augmented reality.
We are hiring for our first Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help us optimize and scale our inbound lead qualification process.
- Manage and qualify inbound leads and convert them to discovery meetings for the Account Executive team.
- Develop specific daily, weekly, and monthly activity metrics to help you achieve targets and crush your quotas.
- Monitor, respond and qualify website chat and convert new leads into meetings for the Account Executive team.
- Research new leads and accounts to identify additional contacts and uncover intent data to support a more tailored sales outreach.
- Provide basic product support and troubleshooting assistance for new leads that are actively engaged in our free trial.
- You have 1-2 years of experience in a corporate environment, preferably in Software/SaaS.
- You have clear written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain complex concepts in a simple way.
- You’re persistent but friendly.
- You love learning—you’re aware of your limitations and excited and motivated to expand your knowledge.
- You are always seeking new technology to improve and inspire your life.
- You are positive and a people person.
- Bachelor's Degree and previous knowledge or passion for VR or Construction Technology is a big plus!
Compensation and benefits
Some highlights include:
- A competitive salary + commission
- Stock options
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible vacation policy and unlimited PTO
- Paid family/parental leave
- Life insurance
Location: Our employees work remotely and are located throughout North America. This role will be expected to work 9-5pm EST most days to provide optimal coverage for North American and European time zones.
More about The Wild
We’re a small but mighty remote-first company whose mission is to shorten the distance between ideas and shared experiences. We believe in the power of virtual and augmented reality to connect people across distances. Our core product, The Wild, is a virtual workspace that is being used by architecture and design companies around the globe. In early 2021, we acquired IrisVR, and we’re about to take some huge leaps forward to empower more teams to experience their designs together in virtual reality and redefine the future of work. You can learn more about us at thewild.com.
Sound like you? Join us as we build the future of collaboration.
The Wild is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Our goal is to create a community rich with cultural, social, and intellectual diversity.