Note: ESS is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our employees and community therefore we require COVID-19 vaccinations as a condition of employment. Medical and religious exemptions may apply.
Catalyzing a cleaner future.
ESS is a globally recognized leader in sustainable energy storage and is consistently identified as one of the most innovative and exciting technology players in energy storage. It is poised to be one of the fastest growing energy technology companies in the world, with projects already across 4 continents and an upcoming public offering. The ESS vision is about enabling the decarbonization of the grid by enabling us to achieve up to 100% of our electricity from clean, sustainable renewable energy.
These are ambitious goals, and we are pursuing them with passion. At ESS, we are leading the energy transition, creating the sustainable energy solutions of the future to help individuals, businesses and communities change energy into lasting value.
We are looking for a Sourcing Recruiter to support our recruiting team and help us hire qualified candidates faster. The Sourcing Recruiter responsibilities include searching social networks and portfolio sites to identify potential candidates, sending recruiting emails and organizing an effective employee referral system. To be successful in this role, you should combine knowledge of sourcing techniques with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for building a strong talent pipeline for our company’s current and future staffing needs.
What you’ll do at ESS.
- Use a variety of sources (e.g., LinkedIn, Facebook, Indeed, etc.) to identify and connect with potential candidates
- Interact with professionals on niche platforms
- Review online portfolios and resumes to pre-screen candidates
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify each position’s requirements
- Send recruiting emails and follow up with candidates
- Contact past applicants for new job opportunities
- Develop a network of potential candidates and industry professionals
- Log candidate information in our Applicant Tracking System and other internal databases
- Identify future hiring needs and proactively source potential hires
- Measure and report on recruiting metrics, like source of hire and time-to-fill
What you bring to the table:
- Proven work experience as a Sourcing Specialist, Recruiter, Sourcer, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and Human Resources Management software
- Familiarity with social networks, professional sites, and resume databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (particularly business email writing knowledge)
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
Benefits of working at ESS.
In addition to the value of working with and helping grow a global reaching clean technology, ESS offers a Company assisted Health insurance, Approved PPE Reimbursement, Medical & Dental; Flex spending account; 8 paid holidays; 401K, and a competitive PTO accrual.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are open to considering every qualified candidate who is eligible and legally authorized to work in the United States on a full or part-time basis, without a need for sponsorship.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.