We build the cutting-edge software behind wow-worthy virtual events—helping the biggest, boldest brands shine on the world stage. Behind the curtain, our talented teams take the spotlight, with a standing ovation for every person’s special sparkle. Fast Company named Brandlive 2021’s #1 most innovative live events company because our people make magic every day—for our clients and for each other. We’re going big and growing fast; ready to rock a role with us?
Brandlive seeks a savvy Director, Product Training & Documentation to join our Customer Success team, reporting to the Vice President of Customer Success. In this role, you will drive the Product Training and Documentation strategy to ensure employees and customers have the product know-how to solve their business needs and derive the most value possible from Brandlive products. You will lead a team of product training managers, each responsible for a specific Brandlive product.
- Supervision and management of Product Training Managers; Coaching and developing the team.
- Take overall ownership of product training strategy, collaborating with key internal stakeholders such as customer success, product managers, and product marketing.
- Take overall ownership of internal and customer-facing product documentation, working closely with the product training managers, product management, and product marketing on tone and copy.
- Create a scalable process for authoring and publishing documentation.
- Partner with key internal stakeholders, such as product managers and marketing, to deliver meaningful product training to employees, customers, and partners.
- Create and manage training products such as self-guided tutorials, interactive e-Learning, webinars, train-the-trainer programs, (virtual) classroom delivery, and self-help guides.
- Create a product curriculum by role and level and build a certification program.
- Create and maintain engaging and effective training collateral ensuring all aspects of product capabilities, not just the what but the how and why, are understood.
- Partner closely with training managers and product management on upcoming features.
- Identify and evaluate tools and software required for Product Training & Documentation team that is scalable.
- Managed and led a company’s product training team with ownership or close collaboration to product documentation.
- Partnered with various internal stakeholders to formulate a training plan including various phases from getting started to maturity.
- Developed and maintained training curriculum for various levels of students along with a scalable testing mechanism.
- Generated training collateral for a variety of training mediums including eLearning, webinars, hands-on exercises, video tutorials, and in-app guides.
- Delivered training as well as partnered with other teams on the “train the trainer” model.
- Prior experience in learning and development, human resources, education, analytical, engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working within remote teams
Brandlive Inc. is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic or status protected by law. Brandlive will conduct a background check on final candidates following a formal offer of employment as a condition of employment. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with applicable law.