We build the cutting-edge software behind wow-worthy virtual events—helping the biggest, boldest brands shine on the world stage. Behind the curtain, our talented teams take the spotlight, with a standing ovation for every person’s special sparkle. Fast Company named Brandlive 2021’s #1 most innovative live events company because our people make magic every day—for our clients and for each other. We’re going big and growing fast; ready to rock a role with us?
Brandlive is looking for a Technical Project Manager to own one of our market-leading virtual events products. You will set technical specifications for software development, lead regular stand ups with the developers, as well as work with the Product team in prioritizing and tracking dev sprints and feature releases. Brandlive products leverage revolutionary production tools that turn boring video into engaging, dynamic, and hyper-relevant streams for live and recorded video content. What was once exclusive to multi-million dollar production studios, can now be leveraged by leading brands that want to take video communications to the next level.
- Communicates with Product Manager to understand business objectives
- Juggles scope, budget, and time to prioritize projects
- Is accountable for each stage of the development process and final process
- Inspects and evaluates product progress through each iteration
- Prioritizes items based on dependencies and overall strategy
- Contributes to the planning, execution, and review of product development cycles
- Delivers clear instructions to the developers by creating developer tickets with technical acceptance criteria.
- Leads developer standups, ensuring there are no roadblocks and the team is always moving at a high velocity.
- Works with team to refine and improve the development process
- Align team members to maximize efficiency of deliverables
- Determines whether the final project is acceptable
- Participate in QA efforts as needed
- 3+ years working experience as a Technology Lead of a SAAS product with a complex server architecture backend and continuous deployment schedule.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Natural drive to learn and find creative and efficient solutions.
- An open mind and constant drive to learn.
- Extraordinary grit; smart, creative, and persistent.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision making.
- A proven track record of gaining trust and respect by consistently demonstrating sound critical-thinking.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Verbal and written fluency in professional business communication required in English
Brandlive Inc. is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic or status protected by law. Brandlive will conduct a background check on final candidates following a formal offer of employment as a condition of employment. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with applicable law.