We build the cutting-edge software behind wow-worthy virtual events—helping the biggest, boldest brands shine on the world stage. Behind the curtain, our talented teams take the spotlight, with a standing ovation for every person’s special sparkle. Fast Company named Brandlive 2021’s #1 most innovative live events company because our people make magic every day—for our clients and for each other. We’re going big and growing fast; ready to rock a role with us?
Brandlive is looking for a product-led growth leader with proven experience in growing and scaling companies. This role is both strategic and tactical, providing a unique opportunity for someone who enjoys the intersection of Product and Marketing. There will be a high degree of collaboration with both design and engineering to plan and execute cross-functional projects.
You will lead a team focused on enhancing our product and be responsible for both improving and reporting on key growth metrics. The ideal candidate is passionate about what we do, has a creative spark, and thrives in a startup environment. Always seeking to understand our customers' mindset and behavior, you’re an effective communicator who is also highly organized, efficient and able to own projects from start to finish, with little oversight.
- Develop and iterate on a growth model that serves as a strategic framework for how to expand our customer base.
- Build dashboards to monitor the metrics that directly and indirectly drive our growth and Identify trends.
- Generate and identify product-led growth opportunities to help Brandlive acquire more clients, retain them and collaborate cross-functionally to execute on how we do this.
- Work directly with product to build and measure new features that drive KPIs.
- Over time, build a lean, powerful growth team with design and engineering capabilities.
- Design and launch customer acquisition strategies across existing and new channels.
- Study the marketing funnel and sales pipeline and implement a continuous stream of experiments to improve performance.
- Rigorously analyze and measure the results of each experiment, double down on what works, and discard what doesn’t.
- Remove friction and simplify our product to make sure clients understand our product and get the most value out of it.
- Be accountable for consistently tracking and growing acquisition, retention, expansion and engagement KPIs.
- 5+ years of experience in growth, performance marketing, product or revenue management; preferably at a high growth company.
- Self-motivated, data-driven and passionate about supporting Brandlive as a leader in the space.
- Experience as a startup founder or entrepreneur with a rigorous, analytical, and scrappy mindset.
- Self-motivated, proactive, data-driven growth professional with a passion for product-led growth and analytics.
- Able to think strategically as a growth lead, and understand long term impact on the business, and also can execute as an individual contributor to quickly test new assumptions.
- Proactive, hard-working and resourceful in pushing progress forward and meeting accelerated timelines with minimal oversight.
- A curious mind and natural tendency to ask “why” and challenge the status quo.
- Verbal and written fluency in professional business communication required in English.
Brandlive Inc. is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic or status protected by law. Brandlive will conduct a background check on final candidates following a formal offer of employment as a condition of employment. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with applicable law.