The Dyrt is the largest digital camping platform in the world. Every second, a new user visits The Dyrt to access our community-driven campground information.
If you love the outdoors and want to be part of a fast-growing consumer app, you’re in the right place.
The Dyrt is hiring our first-ever dedicated SEO Manager.
Do you feel right at home owning the SEO success for hundreds of thousands of web pages? Do you feel a thrill from solving the puzzle of increasing keyword rank? Do you love digging into a website’s breadcrumbing and internal link structure?
If you answered yes, we’d love to hear from you.
You will be responsible for:
- Tracking KPIs and reporting on SEO performance
- Identifying areas of improvement
- Quantifying results of our SEO efforts
- Establishing and refining our internal system for technical SEO implementation
- Web schema markup and structured data strategy
- Parent child relationships
- Page title, meta, and content strategies
- Keyword tracking and identification
- Local keyword ranking opportunity for hundreds of thousands of pages
- Backlinking strategy
Your skills include:
- Ability to strategize, execute, track, and report plan for improving ranking
- Performance monitoring and identification of improvement needs
- Understanding which tiny details add up and contribute to the bigger picture
- Communicate how the broader team can help you hit your goals
- Prioritization to identify low hanging fruit opportunities
- Ability to execute while also maintaining now/next/later internal prioritization plan
- Ability to educate frontend team on SEO best practices
- Ability to “manage up” or communicate areas of challenge
- 3+ years of experience owning SEO for a website driving 1M+ monthly visitors
- Experience working both with a team and independently to improve SEO
The Dyrt is built by campers, for campers—whether you’re new to camping or have been camping your whole life.
We encourage everyone to spend more time outside, including employees. We offer competitive market-rate salaries, a generous vacation plan, and we even pay employee bonuses for using The Dyrt in the wild.
This is a full-time remote position. Employees are expected to have high-speed internet and a professional working environment sufficient for clear video conferencing during regular working hours. Many of our employees work virtually from Portland, OR but we’re flexible on location and encourage all to explore. Our founders even work from their van.
The Dyrt is an equal opportunity workplace. We are especially proud to have a female founder and a higher percentage of female employees than the national average for tech companies. We believe that the outdoors are for everyone, and are committed to building an inclusive platform and community that encourages, supports, and celebrates all people interested in camping.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume.
About The Dyrt
The Dyrt was started in Portland, OR, is venture-backed, and has 40-50 employees working virtually around the U.S.