The Dyrt is the largest digital camping platform in the world. Every second, a new user visits The Dyrt to access our community-driven campground information.
If you love the outdoors and want to be part of a fast-growing consumer app, you’re in the right place.
We’re seeking a Product Manager with a strong growth mindset to own the on-site conversion funnel. The key task of this role is to work with internal teams and ensure that our website and app are fully optimized to convert traffic at all stages of our funnel. For The Dyrt, this means not only getting more people to purchase subscriptions, but also getting more people to submit campgrounds and reviews to help us improve our platform.
This position will report to the Head of Product.
We’re looking for people who:
- Are great communicators — Effective communication is key to how we work. We value patience and empathy in our product planning, support, and day-to-day relations.
- Work well both collaboratively and independently
- Are ready to learn and share knowledge — Everyone comes to our company with their own set of skills and experiences. Cross-training, mentorship, and curiosity all help us build better products.
- Work collaboratively with engineers, designers, and members of the marketing team to execute on growth strategies that you create
- Deliver the necessary product specifications, requirements, and user stories needed to successfully deliver on the growth roadmap.
- Own key KPIs around the on-site conversion funnel
- Build A/B test plans, analyze results, and make recommendations
- Work with our engineering and data team to define and monitor key metrics and tracking parameters
- Act as a liaison between the design, development, and marketing teams to ensure that brand, marketing, and technical requirements are satisfied
- Proactively report on metrics and present progress to the leadership team, create both weekly and ad hoc reports as needed
Experience and Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years experience in Product Management
- A passion for camping and the outdoors and has regularly camped in recent years
- Experience at a growth phase consumer facing SaaS company, or clear demonstration of thriving in a rapidly evolving team environment
- Project management skills and experience in organizing across cross-functional teams, especially across projects with competing resources and priorities
- Excellent personal organizational, communication and presentation skills for internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with Google Analytics, HotJar, Optimizely, and similar tools
- Strong analytical skills to produce valid insights from data, can build SQL queries from scratch
Not sure you meet all of the requirements, but are passionate about the outdoors and have product management experience? We’d still love to hear from you!
The Dyrt is built by campers, for campers—whether you’re new to camping or have been camping your whole life.
We encourage everyone to spend more time outside, including employees. We offer competitive market-rate salaries, a generous vacation plan, and we even pay employee bonuses for using The Dyrt in the wild.
This is a full-time remote position. Employees are expected to have high-speed internet and a professional working environment sufficient for clear video conferencing during regular working hours. Many of our employees work virtually from Portland, OR but we’re flexible on location and encourage all to explore. Our founders even work from their van.
The Dyrt is an equal opportunity workplace. We are especially proud to have a female founder and a higher percentage of female employees than the national average for tech companies. We believe that the outdoors are for everyone, and are committed to building an inclusive platform and community that encourages, supports, and celebrates all people interested in camping.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume.
About The Dyrt
The Dyrt was started in Portland, OR, is venture-backed, and has 40-50 employees working virtually around the U.S.