The Dyrt is the largest digital camping platform in the world. Every second, a new user visits The Dyrt to access our community-driven campground information.
If you love the outdoors and want to be part of a fast-growing consumer app, you’re in the right place.
We’re looking for an experienced sales and marketing professional to lead our property onboarding team. The Onboarding Lead will report to the VP of Marketing and focus on increasing our industry-leading supply of 40,000 properties. As you prove success, you’ll have the opportunity to further build a focused team to scale efforts.
The Dyrt’s marketing team is passionate about fast growth and helping people get outdoors. You are someone who knows how to do more with less and how to maximize return. You like to roll up your sleeves and get on the phone with potential partners, but also have a clear vision for the future. You’re entrepreneurial, a leader by example, and understand how to get things done.
What you’ll do
- Be responsible for increasing our supply of camping property partners
- Own key metrics around partner acquisition and retention
- Manage the property onboarding team, fostering ideas and continual growth
- Be a key part of the marketing team and collaborate on strategic initiatives
- Manage your team by developing clear strategies to achieve targets
- Collaborate with the product team to meet the technical needs of partner properties
- Create and share monthly, quarterly, and annual reports that clearly express results, challenges, and achievements
- Communicate progress and results of key initiatives with the overall company
- Identify opportunities that we haven’t explored or successfully executed
- Monitor and communicate the market landscape and trends
What will drive your success
- Experience growing digital hospitality products
- Experience with a fast growing start-up or new business line
- Experience building new successful sales or marketing programs
- Ability to quickly identify opportunities and build plans to capitalize on them
- A passion for camping and the outdoors
- Knowing how to inspire and manage a team
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Minimum 3 years in strategic sales and marketing roles
The Dyrt is built by campers, for campers—whether you’re new to camping or have been camping your whole life.
We encourage everyone to spend more time outside, including employees. We offer competitive market-rate salaries, a generous vacation plan, and we even pay employee bonuses for using The Dyrt in the wild.
This is a full-time remote position. Employees are expected to have high-speed internet and a professional working environment sufficient for clear video conferencing during regular working hours. Many of our employees work virtually from Portland, OR but we’re flexible on location and encourage all to explore. Our founders even work from their van.
The Dyrt is an equal opportunity workplace. We are especially proud to have a female founder and a higher percentage of female employees than the national average for tech companies. We believe that the outdoors are for everyone, and are committed to building an inclusive platform and community that encourages, supports, and celebrates all people interested in camping.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume.
About The Dyrt
The Dyrt was started in Portland, OR, is venture-backed, and has 40-50 employees working virtually around the U.S.