The Dyrt is the largest digital camping platform in the world. Every second, a new user visits The Dyrt to access our community-driven campground information.
If you love the outdoors and want to be part of a fast-growing consumer app, you’re in the right place.
The Dyrt is hiring our first-ever full time Marketing Data Analyst.
Do you love discovering new, game-changing views into big data sets? Do you feel right at home owning data manipulation from multiple third party sources? Are you able to find new inferences about user behavior in marketing data and communicate them clearly in dashboards?
If you answered yes, we’d love to hear from you.
You will be responsible for:
- Ownership of marketing data
- Dashboard setup and maintenance
- Driving marketing insights by analyzing all marketing data
- Ensuring that The Dyrt’s data pipeline remains functional and trustworthy
- Developing frameworks and KPIs tied to company success
- Building models to identify growth opportunities
- Support a data-driven culture with your passion for data-based storytelling and communication
Your skills include:
- Advanced proficiency in SQL and a statistical package such as R or Python
- Understanding of marketing psychology
- Ability to quickly analyze large data and draw inferences
- Strong communication skills with both engineering teams and marketing teams
- Ability to talk through a data problem and come up with a way to fix it
- Understanding of an analytics stack including desktop and mobile app platforms such as google tag manager, web events, app events, firebase, branch, bigquery, iterable, mode
- Advanced understanding of statistical analysis models
- Ability to weigh multiple ways to answer a question and identify the most time-efficient report
- 5+ years of experience using Mode, Lookr, or similar BI tool to create reports
- Experience coordinating a data pipeline that ingests millions of data from web users, app users, third-party ad networks, CRMs, and more inputs
The Dyrt is built by campers, for campers—whether you’re new to camping or have been camping your whole life.
We encourage everyone to spend more time outside, including employees. We offer competitive market-rate salaries, a generous vacation plan, and we even pay employee bonuses for using The Dyrt in the wild.
This is a full-time remote position. Employees are expected to have high-speed internet and a professional working environment sufficient for clear video conferencing during regular working hours. Many of our employees work virtually from Portland, OR but we’re flexible on location and encourage all to explore. Our founders even work from their van.
The Dyrt is an equal opportunity workplace. We are especially proud to have a female founder and a higher percentage of female employees than the national average for tech companies. We believe that the outdoors are for everyone, and are committed to building an inclusive platform and community that encourages, supports, and celebrates all people interested in camping.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume.
About The Dyrt
The Dyrt was started in Portland, OR, is venture-backed, and has 40-50 employees working virtually around the U.S.