The Dyrt is the largest digital camping platform in the world. Every second, a new user visits The Dyrt to access our community-driven campground information.
If you love the outdoors and want to be part of a fast-growing consumer app, you’re in the right place.
We’re looking for an experienced Brand Marketing Lead to drive engagement with The Dyrt’s platform and owned channels. You’ll oversee campaigns and partnerships across key owned channels, including PR, email, and social media. Primary metrics will be return platform visitors and brand awareness. You’ll report to the Head of Growth Marketing, and will lead a team of brand and email marketing experts.
The Dyrt’s marketing team is passionate about fast growth and helping people get outdoors. You are someone who knows how to do more with less and how to maximize return to accelerate growth. You like to roll up your sleeves, but also have a clear vision for the future.
What you’ll do
- Strategize and execute The Dyrt’s brand marketing and audience development plan across web, app, and owned channels
- Identify new channel opportunities and create go-to-market strategies for these audiences
- Manage PR strategy, while remaining flexible to adapt to seasonal or timely opportunities
- Work with the Creative Director to develop and reinforce how the brand is represented to our community, the press, and partners, and in lifecycle messaging
- Own community development programs, plus audience insights and reporting
- Grow and measure brand reach
What will drive your success
- A data-driven, clear understanding of how to define and measure brand marketing success
- Previous career emphasis on digital B2C campaign and lifecycle messaging
- Additional experience in B2B and press messaging strongly preferred
- Highly capable of executing CRM with a deep understanding of user events and user data pipelines
- Experience interpreting data to identify brand personas and their appropriate messaging, and to grow community engagement
- A passion for camping and the outdoors
- Minimum 3 years leading brand messaging for an at-scale digital community
The Dyrt is built by campers, for campers—whether you’re new to camping or have been camping your whole life.
We encourage everyone to spend more time outside, including employees. We offer competitive market-rate salaries, a generous vacation plan, and we even pay employee bonuses for using The Dyrt in the wild.
This is a full-time remote position. Employees are expected to have high-speed internet and a professional working environment sufficient for clear video conferencing during regular working hours. Many of our employees work virtually from Portland, OR but we’re flexible on location and encourage all to explore. Our founders even work from their van.
The Dyrt is an equal opportunity workplace. We are especially proud to have a female founder and a higher percentage of female employees than the national average for tech companies. We believe that the outdoors are for everyone, and are committed to building an inclusive platform and community that encourages, supports, and celebrates all people interested in camping.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume.
About The Dyrt
The Dyrt was started in Portland, OR, is venture-backed, and has 40-50 employees working virtually around the U.S.