Built by veteran event professionals, Hubb is a cloud-based software platform that simplifies the process for collecting, managing, and marketing event content. Using Hubb, event planning teams can collaborate to build one central source of accurate and timely information that powers their event content, allowing them to bring their events to market and drive registration faster than ever before. The platform is flexible to the needs of events of all sizes, and seamlessly integrates with other pieces of event technology to make sure content is consistent and up to date. Hubb powers many of the world’s largest conferences for some of the world’s most recognizable brands. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Vancouver, WA.
We are a team of professionals who are passionate about innovation and excellence. We perform our work much the same way we live the rest of our lives because we recognize that there is no such thing as work-life balance – there’s just this one life and we happen to be living some of it here at the office. We speak, dress and behave exactly like we do anywhere else which means we are our genuine selves at all times. We believe we are happier and more productive when we can be true to what drives us each individually. We are fun loving, intellectually curious and enjoy celebrating the journey. Ultimately, we build products & services for people who enjoy their jobs and we appreciate the ability to enjoy our own. Because if you could be happy in your work… why wouldn’t you?
We are very passionate about making our customers awesome and are looking for a Project Coordinator that will take the relationships to the next level. This is a tremendous opportunity for someone who is passionate about Customers and is focused on helping clients get value from the Hubb platform. We are heavily client focused across all areas of the organization (we are serious about their happiness).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project-oriented work efforts using the Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Prepare for and participate in the Sales and Post-Sales internal hand-off meetings.
- Define/track success criteria while monitoring goals and providing insights on overall health of client relationships and projects.
- Work cross functionally between Professional Services, Account Management, Onboarding, and Support to ensure successful client outcomes.
- Assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, identifying resource needs, and escalating functional, quality and timeline issues appropriately for client related projects
- Document customer’s instance of Hubb and share with Support to improve client satisfaction.
- Through training and hands on experience, becomes master of Hubb technology software!
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy
- Act as technical leader within account base following up on issues, bugs, and other potential renewal detractors
- Facilitation of product best practices including details about upcoming feature releases and configuration requirements.
- Facilitation of integration requirements, development scope, and triage between client systems and Hubb technology
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- 2-3 years managing project teams, client engagements and product support for a software solution and/or digital agency.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution and continuous improvement.
- Proven experience in client value realization – we’ll want to hear how you were successful in this!
- Experience with CRM, Smartsheet, Zendesk, Development ticket systems preferred
- Proficient in Office software
- Familiarity with video production (Vimeo, You Tube video) a plus
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills – what questions do you ask to really get to the root of the matter?
- You are driven are to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you are curious but seek out help when needed and put it to good use.
- You want to help and serve our customers by giving them the tools and understanding to help themselves.
- You assume the best about our clients because you know they are super busy and are counting on your support!
- You are very personable, someone who is an excellent communicator and who enjoys interacting with others.
- You are independent and resourceful.
- You are highly responsible and self-motivated, with exceptional attention to detail and process flow.
- Full medical, dental and vision
- 401k and FSA/HSA with company match
- Casual atmosphere
- Responsible Unlimited PTO Plan - we manage our commitments and are free to take the time we need