Who We Are:
Hubb is a virtual event software platform that’s revolutionizing the way that people interact and consume event experiences. Our cloud-based software streamlines the process for collecting, managing, and marketing event content and provides powerful attendee engagement tools that bring brands to life. Hubb powers many of the world’s largest conferences for some of the most recognizable brands. Our growing tech company is women-owned and based in Vancouver, WA with a global customer base. Come help us move the events industry forward by making virtual, in-person and hybrid meetings come to life as never before.
We are a team of passionate, innovative professionals take immense pride in providing cutting edge solutions and who thrive on achieving the seemingly impossible!
We know we are happier and more productive when we can be true to what drives us each individually, so we speak, dress and behave exactly like we do anywhere else. We are genuine, fun loving, intellectually curious and enjoy celebrating the journey.
We believe in our ability to do a job and do it well. We believe that technology and tools should be intuitive and self-managed, and they should also reflect one of the core tenants of being a meeting planner.
Ultimately, we build products and services for people who enjoy their jobs and we appreciate the ability to enjoy our own. Because if you could be happy in your work… why wouldn’t you?
We are very passionate about making our customers awesome and are looking for a Technical Project Manager that will take the relationships to the next level. This is a tremendous opportunity for someone who is passionate about Customers and how important they are for success. We are heavily client focused across all areas of the organization (we are serious about their happiness).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project-oriented work efforts using the Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, identifying resource needs, and escalating functional, quality and timeline issues appropriately for client related projects
- Supporting the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining (aka grooming) and managing the product backlog
- Through training and hands on experience, becomes master of Hubb technology software!
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their event goals
- Proactively identify churn risk and strategically plan to eliminate/divert risk.
- Act as technical leader with your account base following up on issues, bugs, and other potential renewal detractors
- Define/track success criteria while monitoring goals and providing insights on overall health of relationships
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- 5+ years managing project teams, client engagements and product support for a software solution and/or digital agency.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution and continuous improvement.
- Proven experience in churn reduction – we’ll want to hear how you were successful in this!
- Experience with Salesforce, Zendesk preferred
- Proficient in Office software
- Prior experience in closing sales deals at the executive level is a definite plus
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills – what questions do you ask to really get to the root of the matter?
- You are driven are to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you are curious but seek out help when needed and put it to good use.
- You want to help and serve our customers by giving them the tools and understanding to help themselves.
- You assume the best about our clients because you know they are super busy and are counting on your support!
- You are very personable, someone who is an excellent communicator and who enjoys interacting with others.
- You are independent and resourceful.
- You are highly responsible and self-motivated, with exceptional attention to detail.