Join us in building the best-in-class real-time analytics platform for creating actionable insights from streaming data.
Founded in 2017 by Intel veterans who pioneered adoption of FPGAs in data center, Megh Computing has taken the promise of heterogeneous computing from concept to production. We’re based in Hillsboro (just outside of Portland), Oregon, and have development offices in Bangalore, India. We offer a fast-paced, exciting work environment with competitive salaries and benefits.
Megh won the Technology Association of Oregon’s (TAO) 2019 Technology Company of the Year award in their pre-revenue category.
We are focused on providing a real-time, AI-based video analytics solution that can be deployed on any platform using CPUs, GPUs, or FPGAs, from edge-to-cloud. Megh’s solution automates the use of video as a signal for real-time, actionable insights in verticals like smart buildings and factories, creating business value for enterprise customers.
This position is located in Hillsboro, Oregon, or Bangalore, India.
As Megh’s Product Manager, you will define and deliver products using our innovative real-time analytics platform. You will be working on leading edge technologies to solve customers’ problems in a startup environment. You will have the opportunity to drive the success of the company by defining market-leading products and managing project execution.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Define current and future product lines based on market and customer needs
- Perform competitive analyses against competing products
- Generate data for product marketing communications
- Determine product pricing based on value created for customers
- Develop product sales strategies and define sales forecasts
- Manage project tasks based on product definitions
- Track project performance to meet short- and long-term goals
Qualifications and experience
The following qualifications are required:
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in product management of new products
- Experience with requirement analysis, including pricing and planning
- Experience with sales and financial planning
- Experience in managing projects including task definition and tracking
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
The following qualifications are highly desirable:
- Experience in managing projects using agile development methodology
- Knowledge of big data technologies
- Knowledge of hardware acceleration technologies including GPUs and FPGAs
- Ability to define and execute tasks with limited direction