We're making healthy happen faster! Bright.md helps primary care providers deliver remarkably efficient, high quality, delightful asynchronous virtual care, improving provider efficiency by as much as 90%, increasing care quality by 2x, and delighting patients and providers with a new experience of care.
Much more than “telehealth,” we build products that bridge the communication gap between patients and providers, automating the virtual care delivery process for clinicians at major health systems. This unique approach means that we enable a 10x reduction in cost and provider time, markedly better clinical outcomes, and major improvements in both patient and provider satisfaction.
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager to work on a diverse and high-performing team that's making a difference. You'll be responsible for understanding and anticipating delivery system needs while managing a distinct portfolio of customers, as well as supporting our customers in getting ongoing value from our SaaS software.
This position is full-time, remote (US Only) or located at our HQ in Portland, OR.
- Successfully guide and lead key stakeholders through the entire customer journey from contract signing to renewal to evangelism
- Collaborate closely with customers to identify and execute opportunities to build out their virtual care program - through operational touch points, marketing programs, and digital access strategies
- Be accountable for the successful renewal process and minimize customer churn
- Design tactics and programs to serve customers at different levels of ARR
- Serve as a trusted, strategic advisor to our customers and as an advocate for our customers' unique needs
- Enable customers to deliver automated healthcare faster by ensuring that they are getting the value of Bright.md solutions through new feature adoption
- Help create high quality, scalable processes that ensure our customers’ success
- Interact with multiple internal teams (e.g. Product, Marketing, Sales, Engineering) to emphasize and enhance the Voice of the Customer
- Extensive experience in a complex customer success role
- Exceptional presentation skills to C-level executives
- Experience of successful upsell of new products and features
- Experience triaging and tracking issues to resolution
- Project management skills in enterprise SaaS environment
- Exceptional writing skills including documentation and training materials
- Experience in change management, marketing strategy, account management, customer success, and software implementation
Nice to have:
- Experience working with healthcare executives and/or in a complex, matrixed B2B2C environment
- Healthcare specific project management or IT experience
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume online with a cover letter stating: 1) Why you think you’re a good fit for this role, and 2) A summary of how you meet each of our qualifications (including the “nice to haves”). The best way to do this is to copy/paste the requirements bullets and put a brief answer after summarizing your relevant experience. Thank you for your interest in Bright.md.
A bright idea can come from anyone. The more diversity we have in our team, the more unique perspectives and bright ideas we share. At Bright.md we are guided by the value of excellence. In healthcare, excellence means everyone deserves the best care, regardless of their race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or criminal history. We embrace employees and candidates from these underrepresented groups to help make this vision a reality.