We're making healthy happen faster! Bright.md helps primary care providers deliver remarkably efficient, high quality, delightful asynchronous virtual care, improving provider efficiency by as much as 90%, increasing care quality by 2x, and delighting patients and providers with a new experience of care.
Much more than “telehealth,” we build products that bridge the communication gap between patients and providers, automating the remote care delivery process for clinicians at major health systems. This unique approach means that we enable a 10x reduction in cost and provider time, markedly better clinical outcomes, and major improvements in both patient and provider satisfaction.
We are looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to be a cross-functional team member owning and creating marketing processes and campaigns for customer engagement, developing a scalable customer advocacy program that brings customer stories and voices to more Bright.md marketing efforts, and helping to engage patients and providers as users through adoption marketing. You’ll have a marketing background with demonstrated experience owning scalable and proven processes to help enable growth.
This position will report to the Director of Brand & Communications and is full-time, remote (US Only) or located at our HQ in Portland, OR.
As Customer Marketing Manager, you will be a cross-functional team member focused on creating, executing, and measuring campaigns, content, and processes that engage our customers and our users--patients and providers.
- Collaborate closely with customer success to understand customers, customer feedback, and pain points; identify opportunities for marketing processes, content, and campaigns to help drive engagement, joint marketing, and ultimately customer retention
- Scale our customer advocacy efforts to deliver case studies and identify customer advocates for marketing opportunities
- Shape adoption marketing campaigns aimed at getting patients to use our product, engaging users to come back, and keeping our product top-of-mind for patients
- Develop email programs and other scalable, consistent marketing efforts focused on customer community
- Create launch toolkit with templated materials for customers to educate and engage patients and providers about our product; gather best practices from existing customers
- Partner with product marketing to share consistent product and feature updates, and share relevant news with the customer community
- Partner with content marketing and PR teams to write various types of content relevant to customers, and to infuse customer voices into more content across channels
- Measure the results of customer and adoption marketing activity and content to use data to inform future strategy and campaigns
- Partner with design on case studies and customer stories, emails, customer toolkit, and other assets
- Maintain and update the customer reference pool, and manage internal requests for customer references, logo usage, permissions, etc.
Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of marketing experience in the healthcare or digital health industry, preferably in a B2B or B2B2C organization
- Experience in a client-facing role, i.e. in a SaaS organization working with customers on marketing or communications, or in a marketing agency
- Deep experience in a cross-functional role, respected as a collaborator
- Strong project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including writing and editing skills
- Exceptional storytelling skills
- Data-driven, detail-oriented self-starter
- Demonstrated curiosity with a testing mindset
Nice to Have
- Experience using marketing automation tools like Marketo
- Direct-to-consumer marketing experience
A bright idea can come from anyone. The more diversity we have in our team, the more unique perspectives and bright ideas we share. At Bright.md we are driven by the value of excellence. In healthcare, excellence means everyone deserves the best care, regardless of their race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or criminal history. We embrace employees and candidates from these underrepresented groups to help make this vision a reality.