Strut Your Star Power at Brandlive
We build the cutting-edge software behind wow-worthy virtual events—helping the biggest, boldest brands shine on the world stage. Behind the curtain, our talented teams take the spotlight, with a standing ovation for every person’s special sparkle. Fast Company named Brandlive 2021’s #1 most innovative live events company because our people make magic every day—for our clients and for each other. We’re going big and growing fast; ready to rock a role with us?
Brandlive is looking for a Senior Engineering Manager to oversee the team that owns one of our market-leading virtual events products. This leader will help scale and grow both the Green Room product technically, but the team as well.
- Lead and mentor a team of engineers, responsible for their output, technical decisions, career development, and priorities
- Work closely with other engineering leaders, project managers,, and product management to deliver against the roadmap
- Responsible for the on-time, high quality features developed by the team, using scope and creative problem-solving to find the best paths to delivery
- Continuously measure and improve against the team’s KPIs, ensuring the team doesn’t simply deliver, but grows
- You lead, inspire, collaborate, make tough decisions, and get things done within high growth SaaS software companies
- You love people and people love working for (and with) you
- You have 4+ years of engineering management experience within a startup SaaS-based company
- You have expert knowledge of TypeScript, Node.js, and AWS, in addition to strong experience with video production, editing, and delivery in software.
- You develop and lead high-performing sprint teams using Agile, while driving improvements in velocity, quality, and timelines
- You have expertise of developing applications, instrumentation, and tooling to drive success and continuous improvements for your teams
- You are a strong project leader driving quality work all while finding creative solutions to problems
- Most of all, you are high energy and enthusiastic about Brandlive’s mission, team, and potential
- Verbal and written fluency in professional business communication required in English
Brandlive Inc. is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic or status protected by law. Brandlive will conduct a background check on final candidates following a formal offer of employment as a condition of employment. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with applicable law.