Is dreaming up a catchy subject line your idea of a cool way to spend a few hours? Are your email metrics knocking it out of the park? Can you take a good piece of content and create engaging social posts to promote it? If so, Bigleaf is looking for a marketing communications manager to be part of our growing marketing team!
Welcome to Bigleaf – We keep businesses connected to the cloud. Wonder how that works? Check out the videos on our homepage: https://www.bigleaf.net/how-it-works/
Bigleaf is growing quickly and we have big plans. We’re looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to join our team full time. We’re a well-funded fast-growing startup, so your day-to-day tasks will vary quite a bit and may morph over time, but here’s an overview:
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be responsible for creating, executing and managing a wide variety of campaigns to drive leads and the sales pipeline– from live webinars, to email programs, to digital advertising and social posts. You’ll juggle multiple projects and monitor performance so we can make adjustments where needed. Strong communication and writing skills are a must. You’ll be part of a team of skilled marketers where you’ll learn, grow, and get opportunities to take your skills to the next level.
Create, project manage and execute short- and long-term multi-channel campaigns to drive leads and the sales pipeline in conjunction with the Director of Demand Gen, including but not limited to webinars, social media, event promotion, and nurture streams.
- Develop campaigns in conjunction with other team members
- Create email content, landing pages & nurture programs
- Create social media posts to promote campaigns
- Create campaign advertising and promotional content
- Monitor and optimize campaigns and programs
- Understand and report on campaign performance and results
- Coordinate campaigns through our agent and MSP program partners
- Post events and materials to the website
- Project manage and track program completion with syndication partners
- Work with key marketing systems used to generate, distribute and report on leads
- Assist content team with CTAs to drive demand
- Manage swag & giveaways for events & partner engagement
- Ensure content created is accurate and error-free
- Test new marketing techniques and strategies in campaigns
- Preferred 3+ years experience developing and executing successful marketing programs with a focus in B2B marketing for a software or technology company or agency experience
- Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation systems
- Experience in display and search marketing, native advertising, and chat preferred
Highlight of our Benefits:
- Medical (We pay 50% for all levels of coverage)
- Dental & Vision (We pay 75% for all levels of coverage)
- Life insurance, long term disability
- 401k with dollar for dollar safe harbor match
- Stock options plan
- Generous parental leave (6 weeks)
- 4 weeks of PTO +1 week of Wellness Time per year
- 12 Company Holidays
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Technology/Remote Work Stipend
- Monthly credit for GrubHub
- 2x per year full company offsite events!
This is a very exciting period of growth for our team. We appreciate you taking the time to carefully read through this ad. Our vision is to bring peace into the lives of our customers through advanced technology and excellent service. If you would like to join us in this role, please send along a resume and cover letter of how you meet the qualifications above and why you’re interested. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability, 401k with match and a stock options plan.
We're building a team in addition to a product, and we value and seek inclusion and diversity in that team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and feel it makes our teams stronger, so we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications for this role.