Trip Designers are integral to TrovaTrip offering exciting, rewarding and safe travel experiences for hosts and travelers. From researching and designing a diverse selection of itineraries to working with local operators to ensure trips operate smoothly, this wide-ranging role requires an equally analytical and creative mind.
- Own the tender process - research, auditing, pricing analysis - for your destinations.
- Maintain a mutually beneficial working relationship with existing Operators.
- Work with operators to rectify any SLA breaches or address issues flagged by TrovaTrip Sales, Finance or Operations.
- Create a quarterly destination plan in consultation with the sales and ops teams to ensure all design and operational requirements are accounted.
- Own the Itinerary Lifecycle, including designing, reviewing, refreshing and costing all itineraries and experiences.
- Manage procurement from operator of all required travel services and operational support.
- Be a knowledge bank for your destinations through research, inspections and meetings with operators
- Design trips in conjunction with Operators, ensuring TrovaTrip has the right experiences for today and tomorrow’s hosts.
- Request from operator the cost for itineraries, transfers and experiences.
- Analyze costs using price targets set by Sales.
- Provide destination and itinerary training to TrovaTrip staff.
- A passion for travel & learning
- Grasp of group travel logistics, preferably with direct experience
- Comfortable compiling and analyzing pricing data using spreadsheet apps.
- Great organizational skills - there are a lot of moving pieces in this role.
- Integrity and a commitment to excellence - these trips are once-in-a-lifetime for our travelers, so it is essential they are designed and operated as such
- An open mind - you will be dealing with people from all over the world and from all walks of life.