We’re The Wild, and we’re passionate about collaboration and the power of technology to transform the way we work together. We’ve built a virtual workspace that allows architecture, construction, and design teams to collaborate at human scale in virtual and augmented reality.
We are seeking an experienced Account Manager to join our growing sales team and help in leading expansion strategy and growth for our expanding customer base.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage a portfolio of named customers, including enterprise-level accounts, identifying expansion opportunities, and owning that sales process from start to finish.
- Partner with Customer Success and Sales Leadership to negotiate strategic renewal contracts and remediate customers that are at risk for churn.
- Support the customer’s buying process by developing strong, trusted relationships across a variety of stakeholders including Procurement, Security, Finance, and Legal.
- Advocate for our customers by aggregating and prioritizing their feedback with our product team to improve the quality of our roadmap.
- Consistently achieve your sales goals and targets on a quarterly and annual basis through proactive outreach and targeted customer engagement campaigns.
- Stay up to date on current industry news, trends, and emerging vendors in the AEC and XR sectors.
- Probably wearing a bunch of other hats too! We are a small, scrappy team and work together to solve problems and promote the vision and mission of The Wild.
You're a great fit if:
- You have 5+ years of experience in B2B software sales, with at least 2 years in a quota-carrying Account Manager role.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to explain complex concepts in a simple way.
- Experience running a deal through a CRM system such as Hubspot or SFDC.
- You have a strong ability to navigate robust buying processes, with multiple stakeholders and promote the value of emerging technologies.
- You’re persistent but friendly.
- You love learning—you’re aware of your limitations and excited and motivated to expand your knowledge.
- You are positive, curious, and default to action.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment.
- You have a passion for emerging technology with direct experience in VR or software for AEC being a big bonus.
Compensation and benefits
Some highlights include:
- A competitive salary + commission
- Stock options
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible vacation time and unlimited PTO
- Paid family/maternity leave
- 401K with company match.
Location: We are a remote-first company, the position can be located anywhere in the United States.
We work on the edge of what’s possible, fueled by a culture of curiosity and exploration. Our diversity enriches our culture and strengthens our product. We experiment, we prototype, we fail, and we learn. The road to innovation is rarely a smooth one. We enjoy the bumpy ride because the view is great.
Sound like you? Join us as we build the future of collaboration.
The Wild is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Our goal is to create a community rich with cultural, social, and intellectual diversity.