Owl is the leading provider of precision care management solutions for behavioral health. Through its advanced cloud-based platform, the company offers a scalable and sustainable strategy to integrate measurement-based care, clinical decision support, and data insights into existing treatment workflows across all behavioral health conditions. Owl enables behavioral health and primary care providers to expand access, enable telehealth, and improve quality care delivery, while reducing risk and enabling value-based care. Leading organizations, including Main Line Health, Amita Health, Inova Health, Polara Health and Aurora Mental Health Center, use Owl to improve clinical and financial outcomes.
Our mission is to improve people’s lives, health and well-being through transformative behavioral health solutions
This associate will serve as the new business sales executive in the assigned region of the West/South West of North America selling into Health System’s and Community Mental Health provider organizations.
The primary responsibility of the Sr. Sales Executive is to hunt net new business in the community mental health and health system accounts in the designated territory. We are seeking someone who is strategic and capable of generating new clients through prospecting and engaging senior level executives in the buying process. This person should be able to effectively position the financial, clinical, and operational impact of software platforms across the C-suite. We are seeking a new business sales executive with a proven and demonstrated track record of success.
Your responsibilities and duties:
- Expand new business revenue within the behavioral health market, targeting community behavioral health and health system organizations.
- Prospect & Develop relationships with senior leadership teams and recommend solutions to improve the clinical, financial, and operational outcomes of the organization.
- New lead generation through effective territory canvassing, cold calling, partner relationships, customer referrals and following up on inside business development representative generated leads.
- Meet sales revenue targets.
- Develop, implement, and maintain sales territory management activities and plans.
- Lead and coordinate contract negotiations for a successful close.
- Properly document calls and activity on a daily basis in SFDC to help understand the health of the pipeline.
- Effective in providing executive level product demonstration and power point overviews.
- Focus on West / South West territory of North America
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor's or Graduate degrees in Business, Marketing, Healthcare Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of 10+ years of successful sales experience in healthcare clinical software sales, strong preference to have experience in behavioral health electronic health record or similar systems.
- Deep understanding of the sales process and experience driving rigor and consistency into sales processes.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced start up environment.
- Driven and motivated to learn and contribute to the team.
- Willingness and ability to travel 40-60% of the time.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. This is a full-time, remote position.
Owl is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, compensation, promotion, discipline and termination.